Winter 2017

I'm a self employed contractor these days.  I'm the boss and the employee, which suits me just fine. 

And sorry to hear about your being surplused, Gary.  I remember Zoso gave many of the details of your termination on the old site.  It sounded very messy. 

1 hour ago, 02sled said:

I left there in 2011 by choice and never looked back. I should have stopped by to visit when I was in Bombardier in Downsview. You know Jason it's always nice to put a face to a name. One of the Bombardier IT Directors used to be Sears Business Analyst that I already knew. That's one old building in Downsview. The offices sure could use a major face lift. Maybe they could use some of the government loans to improve the offices. Dorsal and Mirabel make Downsview look like a 3rd world country. 

Edited by Puzzleboy

4 hours ago, Puzzleboy said:

I'm a self employed contractor these days.  I'm the boss and the employee, which suits me just fine. 

And sorry to hear about your being surplused, Gary.  I remember Zoso gave many of the details of your termination on the old site.  It sounded very messy. 

Zoos is an idiot and likes to make things up. He really does need professional help and likely medication. Reality is that I was recruited and offered an opportunity that was way too good to turn down. Build a new data centre hire my team and manage every aspect of the site. My manager was in Plano Texas so he couldn't just pop in. We spoke on the phone once a week for about 15 to 30 minutes and sometimes that got cancelled. 

Nothing messy about leaving Sears. They offered me more money to try and keep me but I had made my decision. Bozo knows nothing about my employment situations. 

Sorry to hear you were downsized from Bombardier Jason. It must have been traumatic having your job pulled out from under you. I guess I should have visited you when I was part of the transition management team as we took over the contract with Bombardier from CGI. 

Edited by 02sled

8 hours ago, Boered said:

Trailering is just not for me. If people like to drive three hours, ride five and drive back home, that is great, just no way I can be bothered.

It's not for me either, but I did it when we started sledding.  Then I winterized the cottage so we could stage from there.  I guess you could quad or bike.  But if I was to drive to QC to ski, might as well pull a trailer and sled.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 02sled said:

Zoos is an idiot and likes to make things up. He really does need professional help and likely medication. Reality is that I was recruited and offered an opportunity that was way too good to turn down. Build a new data centre hire my team and manage every aspect of the site. My manager was in Plano Texas so he couldn't just pop in. We spoke on the phone once a week for about 15 to 30 minutes and sometimes that got cancelled. 

Nothing messy about leaving Sears. They offered me more money to try and keep me but I had made my decision. Bozo knows nothing about my employment situations. 

Sorry to hear you were downsized from Bombardier Jason. It must have been traumatic having your job pulled out from under you. I guess I should have visited you when I was part of the transition management team as we took over the contract with Bombardier from CGI. 

Easy boys......pizza pockets all around....calm down...

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

02 needs to lighten up, he must be a fun guy at parties.  Puzzle gonna actually  get out or have them delivered?

Is there a problem giving Jason some of what he gives out.

Edited by 02sled

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Not at all, thing is unlike you, it does not bother him.  Its just good fun 02.

Not really bothering me... just thought Jason should get some of what he likes to keep pushing my way.

I leave FS for just a few hours, and 02 is nearly on suicide watch!  What did you guys do to the poor fella? 

Sorry we struck a nerve Cliff 02.  The entire episode was posted on the old FS in detail.  I believe you were replaced by a 13 year old kid named Parvinder in Mumbai, for a fraction of your salary.  Just how it goes.......

2 hours ago, Puzzleboy said:

I leave FS for just a few hours, and 02 is nearly on suicide watch!  What did you guys do to the poor fella? 

Sorry we struck a nerve Cliff 02.  The entire episode was posted on the old FS in detail.  I believe you were replaced by a 13 year old kid named Parvinder in Mumbai, for a fraction of your salary.  Just how it goes.......

You're delusional Jason. My former employer tried to entice me to stay offering me a lot more money in a year when everyone else wasn't getting a raise. Unlike you where you were unceremoniously thrown on the scrap pile from Bombardier. Too bad Jason that they decided you didn't need to be replaced. I guess that reflects on how little of a contribution you made. Now you can't find anyone to give you a job so you CLAIM to be self employed. So sad.

See the difference here is you and Bozo have always been coming up with imaginary crap while your situation is verified by the people I know at Bombardier and those I know working on the Bombardier account.

I know the truth about you... too bad you won't admit it Jason.

2 hours ago, 02sled said:

You're delusional Jason. My former employer tried to entice me to stay offering me a lot more money in a year when everyone else wasn't getting a raise. Unlike you where you were unceremoniously thrown on the scrap pile from Bombardier. Too bad Jason that they decided you didn't need to be replaced. I guess that reflects on how little of a contribution you made. Now you can't find anyone to give you a job so you CLAIM to be self employed. So sad.

See the difference here is you and Bozo have always been coming up with imaginary crap while your situation is verified by the people I know at Bombardier and those I know working on the Bombardier account.

Take it easy 02, your statement regarding the bold does not matter to employees who stand above the crowd, they will always be held in high regard and get fair remuneration.  The worst is if they get pissed off and they can become your competition.  I have worked with many who can tell stories.  Guys who take it to the next level that is.

1 hour ago, 800 Dragon said:

TOSS THIS ONE IN THE BAG SEASON DONE EARLIER THAN CAN RECALL BETTER SELL AND BUY ATV OR BOAT  SBYL JUST FACTS !!

Already have Atv,  sxs,  jet skis and boats.   Wtf are we supposed to do in the winter?   

Beat it clown. 

• Like 1

Not that it's news to anyone here, but you are most certainly a moron.  And nobody gives a shit about your lengthy diatribes, because nobody has the time to read through 20 paragraphs of you patting yourself on the back for resetting peoples' passwords.   

My work situation is unchanged for the last 25 years, actually.  I have never stated here what companies I may have done work for, or not.  And yes, I work for me.  Who I do or don't do work for is none of your business, and because of your incessant yet unsuccessful attempts to reveal personal details about people, you've certainly violated the FS rules (which are few).  And your multiple attempts to publish who I do or do not work for, is creepy to say the least.  Get a hobby.  Yet, I'm not a Rat, and because none of your "info" is correct or meaningful in any way, nobody here cares.  And your fourth sentence contradicts yourself.  Your illiteracy explains a lot. 

And now you start PM'ing people on this board to talk about your butthurt.  Shall I post some of those for all to see?   Or your numerous beatdowns by your pal Zoso? 

A very sad existence indeed.  Grow up, and be a man.  You're your own worst enemy with your Claven-esque tomes.... and from people who have met you in real life, you even look like Cliffy.  It's not even a sport for us anymore, it's that easy. 

10 hours ago, 02sled said:

2 hours ago, Puzzleboy said:

Not that it's news to anyone here, but you are most certainly a moron.  And nobody gives a shit about your lengthy diatribes, because nobody has the time to read through 20 paragraphs of you patting yourself on the back for resetting peoples' passwords.   

My work situation is unchanged for the last 25 years, actually.  I have never stated here what companies I may have done work for, or not.  And yes, I work for me.  Who I do or don't do work for is none of your business, and because of your incessant yet unsuccessful attempts to reveal personal details about people, you've certainly violated the FS rules (which are few).  And your multiple attempts to publish who I do or do not work for, is creepy to say the least.  Get a hobby.  Yet, I'm not a Rat, and because none of your "info" is correct or meaningful in any way, nobody here cares.  And your fourth sentence contradicts yourself.  Your illiteracy explains a lot. 

And now you start PM'ing people on this board to talk about your butthurt.  Shall I post some of those for all to see?   Or your numerous beatdowns by your pal Zoso? 

A very sad existence indeed.  Grow up, and be a man.  You're your own worst enemy with your Claven-esque tomes.... and from people who have met you in real life, you even look like Cliffy.  It's not even a sport for us anymore, it's that easy. 

What's the matter puzzle? You can make up lies about people and keep perpetuating those lies but as soon as someone pokes at you you have a problem. You say who you work for is none of my business. What makes my employment any of your business,  especially when the postings are fabricated BS by you and Bozo.  You want creepy how about when someone goes to the point of tracking down my address and posting a picture of my home. Creepy enough for you. As for PM someone, they made a public comment which I responded to and rather than do it publicly I chose privately. 

You're the epitome of a horses ass. Dish it out but as soon as someone gives you some back you get upset.

Who's  upset?  We've already posted numerous times that nobody can be bothered to read your lengthy spewage.  You're in meltdown mode, same as on the old forum, because people take jabs at you.  Pretty sure that's what FS is all about.  And is all in fun, and humour.  Do you think I'm bothered by the humourous jabs I get daily?  I laugh, and often "like" the posts. 

But you're bordering on the creepy. 

You posted about who you worked for on the old forum, that's the difference, and that was your choice to reveal personal details.  No idea about your house picture, never saw it, and don't know who did it.  But it does sound over the top, IMO.  But I'm also guessing it was likely in response to your hiding behind your keyboard with assumed anonymity, and someone called you on it.  Clearly, it scared you.  Kind of like having the virtual bravado to call someone a horse's ass online, because you doubt you'll ever see them in person. 

You're the epitome of a keyboard commando.  Because I'm damn sure you wouldn't call me a horse's ass to my face. 

3 hours ago, 02sled said:

What's the matter puzzle? You can make up lies about people and keep perpetuating those lies but as soon as someone pokes at you you have a problem. You say who you work for is none of my business. What makes my employment any of your business,  especially when the postings are fabricated BS by you and Bozo.  You want creepy how about when someone goes to the point of tracking down my address and posting a picture of my home. Creepy enough for you. As for PM someone, they made a public comment which I responded to and rather than do it publicly I chose privately. 

You're the epitome of a horses ass. Dish it out but as soon as someone gives you some back you get upset.

Edited by Puzzleboy

21 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I say they settle things in the ring or in the rodeo.  Puzzle can use his belt and 02 can use his bull rope.

Now that is funny. I never rode bulls but did calf rope.

21 minutes ago, Puzzleboy said:

Who's  upset?  We've already posted numerous times that nobody can be bothered to read your lengthy spewage.  You're in meltdown mode, same as on the old forum, because people take jabs at you.  Pretty sure that's what FS is all about.  And is all in fun, and humour.  Do you think I'm bothered by the humourous jabs I get daily?  I laugh, and often "like" the posts. 

But you're bordering on the creepy. 

You posted about who you worked for on the old forum, that's the difference, and that was your choice to reveal personal details.  No idea about your house picture, never saw it, and don't know who did it.  But it does sound over the top, IMO.  But I'm also guessing it was likely in response to your hiding behind your keyboard with assumed anonymity, and someone called you on it.  Clearly, it scared you.  Kind of like having the virtual bravado to call someone a horse's ass online, because you doubt you'll ever see them in person. 

You're the epitome of a keyboard commando.  Because I'm damn sure you wouldn't call me a horse's ass to my face. 

Sorry to say it but you're wrong. Bozo went digging and pulled up my personal details of where I had worked and made up all kinds of BS about me being fired. Then he took it further. He posted a picture of me speaking at a conference in Ottawa, then dug up my address and posted a picture of my home from street view. He's one sick puppy. It didn't scare me but if people really want to make things personal then they shouldn't be concerned when someone gives back just a tiny bit of the same.

I have never hidden behind anything. My involvement with my local club has always been open and my name was always available. If someone wants to be using your word creepy then they can dig from there which has been done.

1 hour ago, Poncho said:

This is really getting good.....some cold weather and snow would likely end the key board fight......funny stuff all the same...

Possibly the side effects of " Cabin Fever "......

What ever it is I sure hope there is a cure for it. I come to FS to be poked, beat down, Bitch slapped, hear different opinions, add more BS to the pile and in the end leave with a grin........

• Like 1