Winter 2017

20 hours ago, Reevester said:

Yep looks shitty anywhere south of North Bay. Im heading to the cabin tomorrow night till Monday. Hoping to make the most of it before the warm up. Could be packing the saddle bags in a couple weeks if it doesn't turn around. :(

Not really! Tuesday, we ran to Baysville from Dorset and back. perfectly groomed trails with a fresh 6" of powder! Big winds Tuesday night, Wednesday got halfway to Dwight and a tree was across the trail. We cleared what we could, but didn't have a chainsaw with us, but the groomer was out and going! Ran Raven Lake, things should be rockin by this weekend??? Big Lakes won't be ready, but those clubs do a great job, thanks guys!

21 minutes ago, yarddawg said:

Not really! Tuesday, we ran to Baysville from Dorset and back. perfectly groomed trails with a fresh 6" of powder! Big winds Tuesday night, Wednesday got halfway to Dwight and a tree was across the trail. We cleared what we could, but didn't have a chainsaw with us, but the groomer was out and going! Ran Raven Lake, things should be rockin by this weekend??? Big Lakes won't be ready, but those clubs do a great job, thanks guys!

Yes, they do!

56 minutes ago, yarddawg said:

I was referring to the weather next week. Thanks for the update Ill be out that way hopefully. 

Edited by Reevester

1 hour ago, yarddawg said:

You guys ran raven up to Dorset??  Im heading up to Kushog this weekend.  I dont care if the rain f'ed things up a bit lol

13 minutes ago, lastzrt said:

Throw in a fucking hand grenade .

Third time we got trails in shape, then rained out this season.

Rain up to North bay next week........

The weather man is often wrong. Let's hope he is wrong yet again and the temps drop a few degrees and we get lots of wet snow.

2 hours ago, Renegade X said:

You guys ran raven up to Dorset??  Im heading up to Kushog this weekend.  I dont care if the rain f'ed things up a bit lol

Ill be at St Nora this weekend

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Yamadoo said:

are they running Kushog from the narrows down to the Ox

I don't know.  Our place is South of the Ox and I haven't been riding there yet this year.  I was up last weekend with my little guy and sleds were rippin past our place. Didn't want to take the little guy on the lake yet.  Are guys on St. Nora to the Tall Pine trails?

4 minutes ago, Renegade X said:

I don't know.  Our place is South of the Ox and I haven't been riding there yet this year.  I was up last weekend with my little guy and sleds were rippin past our place. Didn't want to take the little guy on the lake yet.  Are guys on St. Nora to the Tall Pine trails?

Dunno, haven't been up for a few weeks,

Were seven places from Comak landing. Two storey with a red roof 

3 minutes ago, Yamadoo said:

Dunno, haven't been up for a few weeks,

Were seven places from Comak landing. Two storey with a red roof 

Nice, were the grey place South of the bridge by about 5 k on the East side.. Across from the water ski course that is there is the summer

3 hours ago, Renegade X said:

yes they are running raven to dorset, but most of the doos are sinking :)

dorset all red now

4 hours ago, canuckrider said:

yes they are running raven to dorset, but most of the doos are sinking :)

dorset all red now

Lots of tracks on Kushog! The only reason Dorset could be red is because of fallen trees from Tuesday night???? It will be good this weekend! Just go!

46 minutes ago, yarddawg said:

Lots of tracks on Kushog! The only reason Dorset could be red is because of fallen trees from Tuesday night???? It will be good this weekend! Just go!

Yeah tall pines posed on Facebook it was due to trees and wet spots. I'm betting there out tonight and tomorrow with equipment. :bc: