Rough trails?

• Platinum Contributing Member
33 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Do groomers not run weekends where you are? :dunno: I can find great trails Saturday and Sunday 

Yes they do but most of the time its hard for them to keep up with the traffic unless they're running 24 hours a day. Even then a lot of the trails get whooped out.

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

Yes they do but most of the time its hard for them to keep up with the traffic unless they're running 24 hours a day. Even then a lot of the trails get whooped out.

Guess I'm glad on a decent season it isn't terribly busy 

On 10/31/2017 at 8:12 PM, GreenStreak said:

I am a bit anxious lol, now that I can stand straight up while riding. Plus all the shocks are now rebuilt and I also rebuilt the clutches. Next year the M10 gets extended to 136.

M-10 is the shit in those older sleds. Saved my back for sure. Should be alot of fun. :bc:

8 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Do you even sled or a case of big mouthitus? :bc: 

Been snowmobiling since early 90s until 5 yrs ago, before that in the 70s as a kid on a 75 JD300 and a 76 skidoo 300, still own a snowmobiling cabin in LP Mi snowbelt, still own 2 small cheap sleds, plan on getting a newer sled soon

Is my resume worthy of a comment fucktard?

1 minute ago, MiSledder said:

Been snowmobiling since early 90s until 5 yrs ago, before that in the 70s as a kid on a 75 JD300 and a 76 skidoo 300, still own a snowmobiling cabin in LP Mi snowbelt, still own 2 small cheap sleds, plan on getting a newer sled soon

Is my resume worthy of a comment fucktard?

So a long post of dribble for a simple no. Got it.  

Just now, MiSledder said:

Still own sleds dumbass, so yes I still sled, and im far more invested in this sport than you are so please, dont look both ways when crossing busy roads

No need to get upset. :bc: but thanks for the advice Sally 

On 10/31/2017 at 8:03 PM, f7ben said:

I have owned 2 99 tcats and havent ridden one yet....I bet you cant wait to ride that baby

They are a riot on the trails and lakes.   I prefer the 01 and 02 with flatslides.   Bit easier on the thumb.   

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

They are a riot on the trails and lakes.   I prefer the 01 and 02 with flatslides.   Bit easier on the thumb.   

Yah....my 00 has the flatslides. I guess I have owned 4 tcats totals and never ridden one yet :lol: 5 if you count this 1004

Just now, f7ben said:

Yah....my 00 has the flatslides. I guess I have owned 4 tcats totals and never ridden one yet :lol: 5 if you count this 1004

Wasn't sure if they went to flat's in 00 or 01.   Enjoy.   I always take mine with me as a spare and usually end up riding it a day anyway.   So much more enjoyable than my Vmax 4.   If it wasn't for the sound and cool looks that thing wouldn't ever leave the shop.  :lol:   Most uncomfortable driving sled I've ever been on bar none.  

Just now, Highmark said:

Wasn't sure if they went to flat's in 00 or 01.   Enjoy.   I always take mine with me as a spare and usually end up riding it a day anyway.   So much more enjoyable than my Vmax 4.   If it wasn't for the sound and cool looks that thing wouldn't ever leave the shop.  :lol:   Most uncomfortable driving sled I've ever been on bar none.  

Yah ....I really enjoyed the zrt8 last year. Rode it 500 miles. It wasnt setup very well. Jetted way way too fat. Got about 5-6 mpg :lol: but the sound and the handling on a smooth trail was great

31 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Big triple with round slides is a fucking chore. I dont miss those things at all. :lol: 

Just now, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Big triple with round slides is a fucking chore. I dont miss those things at all. :lol: 

yah....squeezing on the 99 throttle is about double or more the effort of the flatslides

Just now, f7ben said:

yah....squeezing on the 99 throttle is about double or more the effort of the flatslides

I only had twins with the round slides and that would make your thumb ache. But i was young so i didnt give a fuck. Once I rode my first round slide i was like....

image.jpg

7 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Should ride the vmax4.   Flat's make it relatively easy but the throttle pull seems about 8" long.  :lol:  

I use to cut my springs on all my 670's.   Made it MUCH better.  

Edited by Highmark

9 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Should ride the vmax4.   Flat's make it relatively easy but the throttle pull seems about 8" long.  :lol:  

I use to cut my springs on all my 670's.   Made it MUCH better.  

I had a 95 MACH 1 for a season. Threw my shoulder out starting that thing. Hated that sled so bad. I borrowed a buddy of mine money to buy it and he never paid me back so he gave me the sled. I should have ran him over with it. 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

:wtf: How does this happen? :lol:

2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

:wtf: How does this happen? :lol:

First one I bought with an enclosed trailer and parted it out before winter. It had no spark according to the owner. As I was pulling the motor I found the ground wire to the chassis under the motor was broken. I bet that was it but it was too late at that point. That motor was my first ebay sale as I recall and I got 1300$ for it. That was in 2006

2nd one I sold to Gasman from here before winter

3rd one I also flipped before winter came

4th one is on ebay and the 1004 is still short the heads which I need to buy soon !!!11 But I think I am going to sell that as well 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

First one I bought with an enclosed trailer and parted it out before winter. It had no spark according to the owner. As I was pulling the motor I found the ground wire to the chassis under the motor was broken. I bet that was it but it was too late at that point. That motor was my first ebay sale as I recall and I got 1300$ for it. That was in 2006

2nd one I sold to Gasman from here before winter

3rd one I also flipped before winter came

4th one is on ebay and the 1004 is still short the heads which I need to buy soon !!!11 But I think I am going to sell that as well 

do you still have the Axys??