Rough trails?

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I have owned 2 99 tcats and havent ridden one yet....I bet you cant wait to ride that baby

I am a bit anxious lol, now that I can stand straight up while riding. Plus all the shocks are now rebuilt and I also rebuilt the clutches. Next year the M10 gets extended to 136.

Just now, GreenStreak said:

I am a bit anxious lol, now that I can stand straight up while riding. Plus all the shocks are now rebuilt and I also rebuilt the clutches. Next year the M10 gets extended to 136.

seriously man.....get the 2001 gas tank....I spent 250 miles riding the fat tank like on the 99/00 sleds and then I put a skinny tank from an 01 on and it made it so much more comfortable to ride. Also look into swapping the front on that 99 to the 00 or 01 wider front end. The 99 was a one off skinny front end and it was tippier. Those should be your first upgrades if you ask me.

How is it set up for clutching jetting and airbox?

55 minutes ago, f7ben said:

seriously man.....get the 2001 gas tank....I spent 250 miles riding the fat tank like on the 99/00 sleds and then I put a skinny tank from an 01 on and it made it so much more comfortable to ride. Also look into swapping the front on that 99 to the 00 or 01 wider front end. The 99 was a one off skinny front end and it was tippier. Those should be your first upgrades if you ask me.

It has a power breather, D&D Big Dawg clutch kit and the main jets are 2 sizes down from factory.

2 minutes ago, GreenStreak said:

Except for the jetting, I kind of wish it was all Factory though. it would have been good enough for me. Was a pita getting the parts for the clutch from d&d

Just keep an eye on your plugs for the first few rides in the cold. after that you should be all set

My 2000 TCat was probably my favorite sled, while my FCat was a better sled all around the T cat on UP wide smooth trails is fun 

Wide open around corners, let off to steer, back on gas, front end in the air coming down every hill, it was sked you had to ride not just sit on and steer like the new sleds 

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 hours ago, GreenStreak said:

Makes it that much more plush spanning the bumps IMO. I have a 151" M10 under one of my Mach Z's   :thumb: 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, GreenStreak said:

I doubt it. When it gets rough, I'll stand up, hammer down and skip across it. Don't be such a pussy. 

you'll bend the fuck out of those running boards :lol: 

• Haha 1

On 10/31/2017 at 9:14 PM, f7ben said:

Ben I just measured it, the ski stance is 42 inches?

Ben I just measured it, the ski stance is 42 inches?

I thought they were less then that.....I think the newer ones are 43 and I thought the 99 was like 41

I'm gonna go measure my 99 and then the 2000 sitting next to it lolz

• Like 1

16 hours ago, awful knawful said:

Set up appointments for every monday now with chiropractor.

He's not a frail, deteriorating hermaphrodite like you, so shut the fuck up with your gay chiropractor talk, you effeminate, weak-shouldered vagina person. 

25 minutes ago, f7ben said:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/arctic-cat-zl-zr-zrt-front-a-arms/182807677003?hash=item2a902fc84b:g:zH0AAOSws5pZMM4B&vxp=mtr

There you go GS ......cheap money for much updated handling. I think your stock shocks bolt right up without a change in ride height 

28 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The 99 in my garage is 41" CTC and the 2000 is 43" CTC

Yeah I remeasured and its 41. specs on the net say its so.

25 minutes ago, f7ben said:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/arctic-cat-zl-zr-zrt-front-a-arms/182807677003?hash=item2a902fc84b:g:zH0AAOSws5pZMM4B&vxp=mtr

There you go GS ......cheap money for much updated handling. I think your stock shocks bolt right up without a change in ride height 

Basically we are talking about the AGLT Mod. Spindles, control arms and shocks from a 2000-2003 tcat or zr(t). Wider stance and more front travel, with no loss of steering geometry. Was planning it for next summer. To close to snow now.

Yeah I remeasured and its 41. specs on the net say its so.

Basically we are talking about the AGLT Mod. Spindles, control arms and shocks from a 2000-2003 tcat or zr(t). Wider stance and more front travel, with no loss of steering geometry. Was planning it for next summer. To close to snow now.

No , its nothing like the aglt mod. This doesnt change any geometry at all....just a 2" wider stance is all. The aglt mod is only able to be done on 98's or some shit 

AGLT mod results in a 46" wide ski stance and some retarded amount of travel or some shit 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, MiSledder said:

Only weekend citiiots like riding beat to fuck trails where you have to stand up, unless youre riding mid week trail riding sucks

And that TCat rides nice, has 13 inches of travel in the rear,  id take the tcat over my 98 ZR 600 any day

Do groomers not run weekends where you are? :dunno: I can find great trails Saturday and Sunday