Rough trails?

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, f7ben said:

Its for sale currently , I must be asking too much as I havent had much interest 

you dont do Fb right?? man, they have a ton of places to sell sleds and parts..I have been trying to sell a stupid windshield for a year on sled sites and craigslist, 5min on fb and it sold..Maybe if your girl has fb have her throw it on? It seems to be the place people look for stuff as of late..

Just now, Rigid1 said:

you dont do Fb right?? man, they have a ton of places to sell sleds and parts..I have been trying to sell a stupid windshield for a year on sled sites and craigslist, 5min on fb and it sold..Maybe if your girl has fb have her throw it on? It seems to be the place people look for stuff as of late..

Agreed...thats where ive sold all my trucks and toys as of late. :bc:

3 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Can you link up ebay ads on FB? My girl has an account but she doesnt use it and I guarantee she has no idea where to post shit like this 

Just now, f7ben said:

Can you link up ebay ads on FB? My girl has an account but she doesnt use it and I guarantee she has no idea where to post shit like this 

I dont know if you can do that?? Im not that FB savy.. But there are a few Axys pages,  polaris garage sale pages, sell anything with a motor page, ect.....I sold my windshield on this page..

https://www.facebook.com/groups/AxysOwners/?multi_permalinks=1936846936577082&notif_id=1509621429358625&notif_t=group_highlights

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yes you can

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

First one I bought with an enclosed trailer and parted it out before winter. It had no spark according to the owner. As I was pulling the motor I found the ground wire to the chassis under the motor was broken. I bet that was it but it was too late at that point. That motor was my first ebay sale as I recall and I got 1300$ for it. That was in 2006

2nd one I sold to Gasman from here before winter

3rd one I also flipped before winter came

4th one is on ebay and the 1004 is still short the heads which I need to buy soon !!!11 But I think I am going to sell that as well 

Try and take that 1004 out before you sell it give it a squeeze at least. Shame to have so many old triple muscle sleds and have never ridden one yet! Although I think you've ridden the zert 800 so that's pretty close but still not the one liter.

47 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Try and take that 1004 out before you sell it give it a squeeze at least. Shame to have so many old triple muscle sleds and have never ridden one yet! Although I think you've ridden the zert 800 so that's pretty close but still not the one liter.

I may ride the 1004.....but then I'll fall in love with it and keep it so that may not be the best idea. Its a stock pipe setup with gutted airbox and mbrp can. That fucker is loud but it sounds so sweet :lol: its a trail closer for sure 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

If you are selling stuff and you arent using facebook youre just a dummy... :thumbsup:

17 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

If you are selling stuff and you arent using facebook youre just a dummy... :thumbsup:

If you are a man and you are using facebook for anything you are a faggot :bigfinger: 

• Haha 1