"Lying to FBI agents"

f7ben

4 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

How may times did she obstruct justice , destroy and or hide evidence in criminal investigations , how many times has she blatantly lied to investigators , how many times has she aided and covered for a serial rapist , how many witnesses has she had intimidated , how many ......... well , you get it , but hey , she's the posterchild for misunderstood and the wrongfully downtrodden in AFJ's world :lol:  :bc:

the FBI thought they were dealing with the next POTUS and they let her off the hook. They didnt even make her give her testimony during her interview under oath. She is a lying rotten no good cunt who deserves to die in a slow burning fire ........like cremated on low setting in a fucking rusty magic chef oven

Edited by f7ben
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

the FBI thought they were dealing with the next POTUS and they let her off the hook. They didnt even make her give her testimony during her interview under oath. She is a lying rotten no good cunt who deserves to die in a slow burning fire ........like cremated on low setting in a fucking rusty magic chef oven

:lol:

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I concur. :lol: 

1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I see. You guys are all talk and no facts. Pretty pathetic. If you’re going to make a claim it’s best up be prepared to back it up. Otherwise you look like idiots. 

really from you LMFAO

57 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Good one

2 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I see. You guys are all talk and no facts. Pretty pathetic. If you’re going to make a claim it’s best up be prepared to back it up. Otherwise you look like idiots. 

you new here? :lol:

call em out on their BS and they deflect or run. 

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

you new here? :lol:

call em out on their BS and they deflect or run. 

the only BS here is claiming Hillary never lied :lol: fucking brain dead fucks 

Just now, Snoslinger said:

if she belongs in the clink then so do alot of others for doing the same thing. 

Your damn right .  The argument here is that she never will.   Personally , the more this goes on , the more I like Bens Ryder truck idea .  :bc:

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

you made the claim she told lies that she could be prosecuted for yet you've come up with nothing. :dunno:

the fbi gave immunity to every fucking person in the investigation....yah....thats legit. Then they didnt make her give testimony under oath. Yah...totally legit.

There is no transcript of her interview...only notes. For which she claims she didnt know what the classified markings on the docs she was disseminating meant :lol:

we probably dont know half the bullshit she spewed in that interview...everytime that cunt opens her mouth its a lie 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

summary - you don't have shit, you just know it's true. like all the other hillary conspiracies. 

She fucking lies and is caught all the time....she broke the law and the head of the FBI said so. That is all I need to know

You of all people should shut the fuck up about not having shit. You are about the most pathetic buy into any partisan bullshit hack here 

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

She fucking lies and is caught all the time....she broke the law and the head of the FBI said so. That is all I need to know

You of all people should shut the fuck up about not having shit. You are about the most pathetic buy into any partisan bullshit hack here 

:lol:

Just now, old indy said:

"all work related emails have been released" -----    from the illegal sever i hid in my basement where i let un authorized personnel handle government documents.

what lies he asks  :wtf:

no fucking shit.....she claims she turned over all the emails .....while she knew her staff were destroying devices and deleting shit as fast as they could 

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

:lol:  but how do you really feel?