Who is sick and tired of american politics?

Mowhawkcat

23 hours ago, xcr700 said:

:lol:Meh, the manitoba forum is a fucking ghost town.   I just realized where the rest of us hosers hung out :bong:

And x2 on the liberals 

Fuck, we have Orville redenbacher for a premier. And she's gay with children. Imagine that,lol 

All that liberal fucktard does is raise taxes, creates government jobs only.

Oh Ya, she just taxed a tax. :bs:

Now back to the American gong show.

Fuck me , you guys are screwed with your choices.

1 hour ago, Mowhawkcat said:

Fuck, we have Orville redenbacher for a premier. And she's gay with children. Imagine that,lol 

All that liberal fucktard does is raise taxes, creates government jobs only.

Oh Ya, she just taxed a tax. :bs:

Now back to the American gong show.

Fuck me , you guys are screwed with your choices.

We had a gay mayor ,and he wasn't too bad. Better than Susan Thompson. .bitch ...Imo gay really has nothing to do with it.  It's the idiot himself or herself. 

And I I totally agree with the the American choices .....fuck..why bother voting :flush:

I

12 hours ago, xcr700 said:

We had a gay mayor ,and he wasn't too bad.

If you're talking about Glen Murray, he's leading Ontario's battle to save the planet from climate change. Pretty much wants to send our economy & society back to the pioneer days.

Edited by revrnd

• 5 weeks later...

Less than 6 weeks to election day. Yesterday the Canadian media had wall to wall coverage of the debates. Is that necessary? Don't they realize most Canadians have access to the US networks? I'm pretty sure the average Canadian doesn't give a shit about the US election. Besides we can't even vote so what's the big deal?

CP24/CTV had wonderful coverage Mon' night during the debate. They were at a pub in T.O.with a gathering of US ex-pat Democrats. You can pretty much expect what the comments were like.

Edited by revrnd

34 minutes ago, Momorider said:

It is insane how much the Canadian media is in the tank for Thrillery, actually no it is not a surprise cuz the American media is also in the tank :flush: 

I was at a music festival this summer where the demographic was millennial.  At the end of the show, the crowd chanted fuck trump for 15-20 minutes.   

21 minutes ago, dirtybeacher said:

I was at a music festival this summer where the demographic was millennial.  At the end of the show, the crowd chanted fuck trump for 15-20 minutes.   

These would likely be the same idiots that gave us True Dope so I don't hold much stock in their view point. They are the entitled generation that figure the world owes them.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, revrnd said:

And she is going to help Canada how? If anything any media coverage on this side of the border should be neutral. Why should the MSM be cheerleading for another country's leader?

She won't, she is the safe bet and that is what the markets are expecting.

On September 28, 2016 at 5:58 PM, dirtybeacher said:

Sad comment on the nature of this increasingly shitty province :guzzle: 

• Like 1

Less than 6 weeks to go for election night. I guess after the election, CBC, CTV & Global can start ignoring US politics (as per usual) & will go back to covering the Lil' Potato lovefest.

Edited by revrnd

1 hour ago, revrnd said:

Less than 6 weeks to go for election night. I guess after the election, CBC, CTV & Global can start ignoring US politics (as per usual) & will go back to covering the Lil' Potato lovefest.

I would rather watch the US election.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/13/2016 at 11:10 AM, revrnd said:

Two women are alleging he groped them, 1 over 30 years ago. Why didn't they say something when Trump entered the race? If they had maybe Trump wouldn't have made it to the primaries. 

Now we're up to 11 women, the most recent being an "adult video actress" named Jessica Drake:

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/jessica-drake-accuses-donald-trump-of-sexual-misconduct-w446294

LOL on US Weekly covering the election. I doubt their average reader votes.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Would it be possible for the media to ignore what Trump says on Twitter? Everyday there is some story about what his latest tweet is. 

The media gave him free publicity during the run up to the Republican Convention. Maybe if they had focused on the other candidates, things would've turned out differently.

Now they act like they're shocked @ his behaviour.

38 minutes ago, revrnd said:

Would it be possible for the media to ignore what Trump says on Twitter? Everyday there is some story about what his latest tweet is. 

The media gave him free publicity during the run up to the Republican Convention. Maybe if they had focused on the other candidates, things would've turned out differently.

Now they act like they're shocked @ his behaviour.

why would the media ignore the President of USA?  His tweets are direct from the office the POTUS.

Donald is and always has been a MASTER at manipulation, as of today any negative story will get Donny's #FAKENEWS tweet.  His followers will agree and back him 100%

THE MASTER