Who is sick and tired of american politics?

Mowhawkcat

I'm so sick of seeing the politics of America on our news let alone CNN and fox.:puke:

Fawk this shit is sickening.

Just elect one of those dipshits already.:beatingdeadhorse:

Not a bash against Americans, just your politics

We just elect a bullshitting liar and get it over with :D

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 hours ago, stealth bomber said:

No shit.  Pretty much every thread in current events is about US politics.  Fucking retarded clown show with dumb fuck characters. 

Yeah how weird considering we have an election in just over 3 months with a woman and outsider as candidates....kind of a current event don't ya think. Now go home and get your fucking shinebox!

Edited by Biggie Smails

I think the incessant media coverage nowadays makes it seem so effing long. We've got a pissing contest going on in the local monthly paper because some self-proclaimed "expert" made a comment about Americans being idiots. There are a lot of US tourists (for many years) & 1 whose family has been coming here since the 40s took offence. Most people think the "expert's" column has no place in the paper, but they continue to print it.

Can someone tell me why CBC, CTV, Global & the CBC & CTV news channels (plus our local stations) have to spend so much of their newscasts on basically what are non-events? "Donald Trump is going to Wyoming today." "Hillary flew to Arizona yesterday" ad nauseum.

I think the Americans are screwed. Hillary has had this in mind for years. Why else would she have stuck w/ Slick Willy during the Lewinsky episode? Saw the highlights of her speech (muted). At the end there was a big hug from Bill. It was so wonderful. LOL!

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

Yeah how weird considering we have an election in just over 3 months with a woman and outsider as candidates....kind of a current event don't ya think. Now go home and get your fucking shinebox!

Touchy subject?  Or you just realize you guys are fucking screwed either way?   

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, stealth bomber said:

Touchy subject?  Or you just realize you guys are fucking screwed either way?   

We're fine but you're stuck with that Trudeau jag off.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, 2strokemerc said:

I heard a report yesterday that said when Trump gets elected it will be great for the building industry in the US. Lots of jobs created building that wall.

It worked for China. Still no Mexicans there.

• Like 1

On 7/29/2016 at 10:15 PM, Biggie Smails said:

I would take that clown over either of the clowns we have to choose from, no one could be worse than these idiots.

9 hours ago, Boered said:

I would take that clown over either of the clowns we have to choose from, no one could be worse than these idiots.

No you wouldn't.  His dad turned Canada into a banana republic at one point.

• Like 1

On ‎29‎/‎07‎/‎2016 at 10:15 PM, Biggie Smails said:

You're going to be in an even bigger mess with either of your choices. Trump will alienate the rest of the world and Clinton will hug a terrorist and continue to believe that the rules that are in place are for everyone but her. How can a senior government role think it's okay to have a unsecured private email server in her basement and lose thousands of emails oh so conveniently.  

• Like 1

On 7/31/2016 at 9:08 PM, Boered said:

You would be a stupid fuck then, but we all knew that :)

• 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, xcr700 said:

I stopped voting a long time ago. No point . You always get fucked one way or another . Unless someone with actual real potential shows up ,I won't 

Your in Manitoba, so you don't count,lol :joint:

Joking man.

Anything is better then the liberals though. 

23 minutes ago, Mowhawkcat said:

Your in Manitoba, so you don't count,lol :joint:

Joking man.

Anything is better then the liberals though. 

:lol:Meh, the manitoba forum is a fucking ghost town.   I just realized where the rest of us hosers hung out :bong:

And x2 on the liberals 

The lead story on CBC Newsworld is Donald Trump's comments on the gun violence in Chicago. I turned it before the story began.

Two questions, did nothing happen in Canada overnight (they could've continued talking about the Liberal MP's funeral) & who really cares?

A person changes channels for 4 reasons anymore, when ever Wynnebag or Justine are on or when they newsreader starts talking about Hillary or Trump.

I think if Canuckers are smart, they have the ability to see how fucked up we are here...and getting worse and can maybe appreciate how good you boys have it.  It may not be perfect up there...but at least it's not America.  Because trust me, the smart ones down here are looking north and wishing we had what you guys do.  Well...with the exception of the gun laws.

:lmao:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I think if Canuckers are smart, they have the ability to see how fucked up we are here...and getting worse and can maybe appreciate how good you boys have it.  It may not be perfect up there...but at least it's not America.  Because trust me, the smart ones down here are looking north and wishing we had what you guys do.  Well...with the exception of the gun laws.

:lmao:

We did already.  Trudope ver 1.0 turned us into a banana republic, now we elected the bonehead son.  Sunny ways.