Check your account email address ×

Bernie leaves the democrat party

• Platinum Contributing Member
20 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Sanders has always been an independent.

Sanders voters wont vote for Trump ....cripes hes the anti Christ

Not when he ran for the Democratic nomination.  

1 minute ago, Snake said:

My candidate is still in the race. Yours?

:lol:

who are you fooling? your true candidate(s) got booted off the stage because of the dumb fucks your party accumulated over the years. you can thank fox news, sarah palin, conservative talk radio to name a few.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

who are you fooling? your true candidate(s) got booted off the stage because of the dumb fucks your party accumulated over the years. you can thank fox news, sarah palin, conservative talk radio to name a few.

Like the Dems had attractive candidates.  :lmao:

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

come on snake, spit it out. you started to show some disdain for trump months ago, and he's only gotten worse, much worse. have a little dignity and jump to the "honest" jar. i think you were there at one time.

I didn't like the fact he broke the 11th commandment. I admit that full and whole heatedly. I still disdain that tactic from anyone running.

Other than that, I have no reservations voting for him what so ever.

Make sure that that goes into your data banks.

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Cruz? You think I backed Cruz?

1 minute ago, Snake said:

I didn't like the fact he broke the 11th commandment. I admit that full and whole heatedly. I still disdain that tactic from anyone running.

Other than that, I have no reservations voting for him what so ever.

Make sure that that goes into your data banks.

this clown has pulled so much shit you'd have gone batshit crazy over had a dem done it, for good reason, yet you sit here and defend it. you're a dishonest hack, much like many others in here. which is why i don't frequent these joints much these days. waste of time.

7 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

this clown has pulled so much shit you'd have gone batshit crazy over had a dem done it, for good reason, yet you sit here and defend it. you're a dishonest hack, much like many others in here. which is why i don't frequent these joints much these days. waste of time.

:lmao:If a GOP candidate had done 1/3 the shit Hillary has the dems would have lost their mind more than they already have and you know it.   

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

This Bitch clown has pulled so much shit you'd have gone batshit crazy over had a Pubbie dem done it, for good reason, yet you sit here and defend it. you're a dishonest hack, much like many others in here. which is why i don't frequent these joints much these days. waste of time.

Better

• Gold Member
21 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol:  irony, thy name is slinger

32 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

A man isn't acting like a politician. The man wasn't one. I get that. I also get, and searches would be able to show it... had not they been lost... I advocated the government being run like a business for a long damn time.

I had every reason in the world to back Rubio, but never did. Kasich? Not even a second thought. Chris? You yourself said I wouldn't vote for him because 'he hugged Obama'.

I may be a hack. So be it. But be honest with yourself.... so are you.

And welcome back. "Other people" wish you would show up more often. I agree.

4 hours ago, Elkhorn said:

Whatever change or revolution or movement that everybody thinks that Bernie had, died when he stood up and nominated Hillary Clinton for president 

Yeah I must say I am very disappointed in him. He just endorsed the candidate who embodies everything he opposes. And in doing so alienated all of his supporters. Hillary must have really threatened the shit out of him.

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

poor sludgey. always was, and always will be, a dumb fuck. just like sanders always was, and always will be, an independent. until you get a clue about US politics, maybe you ought to stfu?

He was running for the democrat presidential nominee. Guess you missed that 

Opinion: Does Hillary Clinton have a political death wish?

Consider the evidence.

• Her absolutely insane decision to offend liberals and Bernie Sanders supporters by appointing Debbie Wasserman Schultz as “honorary chair” of her presidential campaign. This tops the almost-as-crazy decision to try to keep Wasserman Schultz as the DNC chair during this week’s national convention. Anyone running a competent campaign would have ousted the tainted politician on July 23, straight after the email affair broke, and shunted her off into obscurity until after the election.

• Her staggeringly bone-headed decision to go on “60 Minutes” and complain about a “Hillary standard” that is supposedly tilted against her — weeks after getting a remarkable pass from the head of the FBI over her private email server. Really?

• Her bizarre refusal to do the one thing that was most likely to disarm moderates and opponents alike, and criticize her own mistakes early and fully. Her concessions, when they have come, have been delayed and grudging: the worst of all worlds. As any smart spin doctor will tell you, only two things work: not apologizing at all, if you can get away with it, or apologizing so quickly and fulsomely that anyone who keeps attacking you sounds churlish.

More-

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/does-hillary-clinton-have-a-political-death-wish-2016-07-25