Bernie leaves the democrat party

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Elkhorn said:

Whatever change or revolution or movement that everybody thinks that Bernie had, died when he stood up and nominated Hillary Clinton for president 

It was already dead once he endorsed her. What a shit show full of smoke and mirrors. The left is just as bad as the right....fuck em all!

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

It was already dead once he endorsed her. What a shit show full of smoke and mirrors. The left is just as bad as the right....fuck em all!

What a shit show is exactly right.  Nothing but lies and bull shit.

Seems the repubs here have advise for a winning team that they are not on. Typical they accept their own shattered, broken party thats not 10% of what it once was. BUT its attractive to idiots so you clowns got that goin for ya.

Dont Tread on Me

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Seems the repubs here have advise for a winning team that they are not on. Typical they accept their own shattered, broken party thats not 10% of what it once was. BUT its attractive to idiots so you clowns got that goin for ya.

Dont Tread on Me

Trump +7

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Dont Tread on Me

Honestly, I don't know how any democrat on this site can still post with a straight face.  You should be ashamed at the fact that you all fall for the lies.

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Dont Tread on Me

don't worry. many "supporters" won't vote trump when it comes down to it. they'll pretend, because they have no balls, but when it comes time to pull the handle, they won't do it. they know what a disaster he would be. they knew a long time ago, and he's only gotten worse. biggest bunch of pussies i've ever seen.

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

don't worry. many "supporters" won't vote trump when it comes down to it. they'll pretend, because they have no balls, but when it comes time to pull the handle, they won't do it. they know what a disaster he would be. they knew a long time ago, and he's only gotten worse. biggest bunch of pussies i've ever seen.

You've got quite an imagination :nuts: 

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Grubered. ^^^^^^^

you can put most repukes in 1 of 3 jars -

one labeled "dumb" - true trump supporters that don't have a clue. racer, creepr, elky and a few others are good examples

one labeled "cowards" - dislike trump, know he's bad for the country, but put on this big front because god forbid they show any support for hillary whatsoever. snake is a good example

one labeled "honest" - know trump would be a disaster and say it. vince is a good example.

Edited by Snoslinger

you can put most repukes in 1 of 3 jars -

one labeled "dumb" - true trump supporters that don't have a clue. racer, creepr, elky and a few others are good examples

one labeled "cowards" - dislike trump, know he's bad for the country, but put on this big front because god forbid they may show some support for hillary. snake is a good example

one labeled "honest" - know trump would be a disaster and say it. vince is a good example.

So you are saying there is a reason, any reason what so ever, I WOULD vote for Hillary?

Wow. Vince has you by the nose... :lol:

gawd. stooped to racer level know have you? that was one of his lame responses.

Explains you perfect. Completely under the ether.

before dnc I know..but still.

Top Pollster Just Gave Hillary Clinton Some Really Bad News

Nate Silver of FiveThirtyEight.com, who is widely regarded as one of the top political pollsters in the country, has released a new model that shows Trump shellacking Hillary Clinton, with the projected chance of victory for Trump standing at a margin of 13.4 points.

In terms of raw electoral college votes, Silver’s map shows Trump finishing with 283 electoral college votes to Clinton’2 253, if the election were held today. A candidate needs 270 electoral college votes to win. Trump also wins key swing states like Florida, Iowa, Nevada, North Carolina, Ohio, and Pennsylvania. Clinton’s only swing state wins are Colorado and Virginia, according to FiveThirtyEight’s projections.

silvermap

FiveThirtyEight’s election projections for a Clinton/Trump general election matchup.

Silver’s projection comes at a particularly bad time for Clinton, as Monday marks the first day of the Democratic National Convention, and establishment Democrats are still desperately pleading with Bernie Sanders’ army of delegates and protesters for party unity.

The poll marks the first time FiveThirtyEight has projected the Republican nominee will beat the presumptive Democratic nominee. Clinton’s favorability has slowly evaporated over time, while Trump is benefitting from a post-convention bump in the polls.

oddschanged

2 minutes ago, Snake said:

Explains you perfect. Completely under the ether.

Yep. We should vote for the liar and cheater, because it's the right thing to do.

Its not healthy to be so angry so early in the morning slinger. Maybe you need another break.

3 minutes ago, Snake said:

So you are saying there is a reason, any reason what so ever, I WOULD vote for Hillary?

Wow. Vince has you by the nose... :lol:

keep up the front snake. you may not vote hillary, but you won't vote trump.

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

keep up the front snake. you may not vote hillary, but you won't vote trump.

I'll vote for Bernie. Like you.

Oh fuck....