OFSC Trail Pass

Poncho

On 06/11/2017 at 3:32 PM, Puzzleboy said:

Plus, you can get a fresh Shawarma or Jerk Chicken, while he's warming up his InkJet....

If you get the Jerk Chicken.... Opt out for the medium Spicey....  I had the hot. Was singing the Johnny Cash song....Burning Ring of Fire on the way home........

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bladefever said:

Easy cash grab......

1 hour ago, smokin george said:

Assholes are stealing $10 from as many as they can

It's Bullshit, that's what it is! With the OFSC trying to retain current members and lure in new ones, they certainly did themselves some disservice here! Just think how much money, on top of the permit increase, they made this year. Very underhanded move by the OFSC, and one I am quite surprised by. :thumbdown:

8 minutes ago, irv said:

It's Bullshit, that's what it is! With the OFSC trying to retain current members and lure in new ones, they certainly did themselves some disservice here! Just think how much money, on top of the permit increase, they made this year. Very underhanded move by the OFSC, and one I am quite surprised by. :thumbdown:

For the price of 2 permits we can go to the Hali Forest four times . Throw in the free wknd either here or Que and there's the season. 

35 minutes ago, irv said:

I strongly suspect the $10 for tracked shipping went to the 3rd party processor and not the OFSC

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, 02sled said:

I strongly suspect the $10 for tracked shipping went to the 3rd party processor and not the OFSC

I hope you're right, but at the same time, if true, the OFSC should have been watching/looking out for it's members and did something to not allow this to happen. 

I do not know, having the default tracking checked relieves the OFSC of one more possible headache when a permit does not arrive as planned and you now have a person upset about that....damned if you and damned if you don't.

I recall people upset about not receiving the permit and having to go to the police to file a claim about a product that they never even received.....or this year when the system crashed and people are being overcharged.

It is not as though you do not have a choice to deselect the box & save the $10.00, the sub-total is stated when you check out, so an easy thing to do a sanity check on.

Looking forward to hopefully a good cold & snowy winter, and sled season :bc: