OFSC Trail Pass

Poncho

1 minute ago, 1995xcr600 said:

License plate question.  I've bought a year-old sled that already has custom #s on it.  When I go to register it to my name, do I have to get a new plate #, and so I'll have to redo the #s?

No. The ownership should have the plate portion attached to it. Numbers can stay. 

I have the QC papers, and there's only ******* where the plate # would be.  Dealer says I can keep the ON #s, and I guess I'll find out what Service Ontario thinks.  Not too worried about having to change them, but I was going to go ahead and get my trail pass online before having waited in the Service Ontario line, and that wants the plate #.

3 minutes ago, 1995xcr600 said:

I have the QC papers, and there's only ******* where the plate # would be.  Dealer says I can keep the ON #s, and I guess I'll find out what Service Ontario thinks.  Not too worried about having to change them, but I was going to go ahead and get my trail pass online before having waited in the Service Ontario line, and that wants the plate #.

Put 123456 or pending, worked for me last year. Then go back and update, just did mine last week lol. 

Edited by Reevester

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 hours ago, Stoney said:

I guess I could have just looked at your details......:guzzle:

Thought maybe your son was interested.

He's only interested if its a free ride and he can leave from the driveway.

6 hours ago, Puzzleboy said:

Winter will bring snow Pete!  It always does.... I can't remember many winters were there were not good trails in Ontario. 

Just get your trailer in good shape, just in case!

I hear ya, and we're it not for trailering last year I wouldn't have logged more than 100 miles.  The problem is that I am in the situation where really I can only swing day trips which makes it tough. I live on the snowmobile trail and it basically hasn't opened in two years.