OFSC Trail Pass

Poncho

Guys don't forget to order your trail pass before Nov 1.  They are $190.00 plus shipping....when ordering make sure you select Standard Shipping otherwise they will send it Tracked delivery which will add another $10.00 to the total.

FYI, the Kijiji guy doesn't have his shipment yet, so the OFSC is the only option for the moment......

• Haha 1

I've had a problem ordering using my laptop the past couple years. I've changed my password and receive an email on the laptop but no luck continuing to purchase. They have everything in the profile correct and I end up using my phone. Next year I'm going to change the profile and take it from there

1 hour ago, smokin george said:

I've had a problem ordering using my laptop the past couple years. I've changed my password and receive an email on the laptop but no luck continuing to purchase. They have everything in the profile correct and I end up using my phone. Next year I'm going to change the profile and take it from there

Sometimes its just the browser, ie usually Internet Destroyer.  

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, The Rocket said:

Not even bothering to order a permit this year. Likely first time since 1987. :( 

that makes it a done deal.... this winter will be epic snowfall just because you aren't getting one

1 hour ago, The Rocket said:

Not even bothering to order a permit this year. Likely first time since 1987. :( 

If you need one a little later the Kijiji guy said he would be in full production by mid-January

Edited by Poncho

38 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Guys who want to ride will, those who don't make excuses.

My kids and their activities aren’t excuses. They are simply more important. Plus I’ll just buy day passes if the schedule permits. 

Edited by The Rocket