Federal probe launched into the clinton\mueller bribe fest with Russia

Rod

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

It'll be very interesting to see the positions the various members have about this investigation. I bet see several about faces'.

this is nothing more than re-hashing shit from years ago, to divert attention and discredit Mueller. :handjob:

how many fucking times can some of you continue to fall for this shit?

Just now, Snoslinger said:

this is nothing more than re-hashing shit from years ago, to divert attention and discredit Mueller. :handjob:

Oh...kinda like what the dems did  to Trump saying grab your pussy....whatever happened to those so called women that had all the damning evidence on Trump? :dunno:

8 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

It'll be very interesting to see the positions the various members have about this investigation. I bet see several about faces'.

No doubt...its becoming harder and harder to cover shit up.

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

As if on cue!  :lol:

Trump bad, Clinton good!  :lol:

4 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Another desperate attempt at distraction leading up to the mid terms. It’s not going to work because there’s nothing to it. It is fun to watch though. Has anyone looked at trumps approval ratings? 

http://news.gallup.com/poll/203198/presidential-approval-ratings-donald-trump.aspx

8 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Another desperate attempt at distraction leading up to the mid terms. It’s not going to work because there’s nothing to it. It is fun to watch though. Has anyone looked at trumps approval ratings? 

I'm sure someone, somewhere, will find an irrelevant bread crumb, spin it, and cause the feces throwing monkeys to go crazy. bean bag brain will be one of the first.

11 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

So your convinced trump colluded with Russians but are also convinced Hillary did not. Interesting. :lol: 

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I'm sure someone, somewhere, will find an irrelevant bread crumb, spin it, and cause the feces throwing monkeys to go crazy. bean bag brain will be one of the first.

Kinda like your dems have....

43 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I am. especially the 5 dot, one pagers with trump and Russia.

it's funny how you can't figure those out yet think you can connect 10,000 of them on many pages :lol:

Weird having a nothing has come from your dot connecting though?

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Grim. And it’ll get worse. 

Polls mean nothing without the analytics behind them.  Most "major" polls overpoll dem's to the national average.  

10 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

silly lad. I can post an e-mail that proves I can connect dots just fine. do you and bean bag brain share his brain by chance?

No you can't. Zero collusion between trump and the Russian government regarding the election. SBYL. Feel free to move the goal post tho