Trump to Russia: Uncover, release deleted Clinton emails

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

It's the truth....your hero is a mean condescending bitch but I guess a guy like you likes being treated like that by women.

:joint::roll:

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Boy!  I'll sure bet the Dems condemned his remarks...for their own damn good.

And I watched his speech (I caught it while scanning).  And as usual, the lib media is taking what he said out of context.  Rediculously stupid.  In fact after reading the "ripped from the headlines" media reports on his conference, I thought I must have watched a different one.  Weird.

I actually thought he did quite well.  He's being coached better but still struggles with going off on tangents.  He's clearly pretty passionate about his thoughts...but still needs to work on maintaining a simile of control at the wheel.

As far as what the media somehow pulled from his "off the cuff" comments.....pish-posh.  

Trumps running mate Mike Pence didn't think it was a joke.

Shortly after Trump's extraordinary remarks, his Republican running mate, Indiana Gov. Mike Pence, took a different tack and warned of "serious consequences" if Russia interfered in the election.

1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Trumps running mate Mike Pence didn't think it was a joke.

Shortly after Trump's extraordinary remarks, his Republican running mate, Indiana Gov. Mike Pence, took a different tack and warned of "serious consequences" if Russia interfered in the election.

What's he going to do..put them in time out ..blow them the fuck up?:lol:

3 hours ago, Sludgey said:

Hillarys emails were supposed to contain zero classified info... Right? If so what the big deal over this 

Exactly if she's telling the truth about her emails being all personal ,this is a civil matter matter not a national security matter.

Donald set a trap, and he caught all the libs including Hillary and the media lol. If she's telling the truth , no problem, but if they're going to claim that this is a matter of nationsl  security about personal emails, did she lie then or did she lienow? Actually I think she's always lying so there you go 

2 hours ago, Elkhorn said:

Exactly if she's telling the truth about her emails being all personal ,this is a civil matter matter not a national security matter.

Donald set a trap, and he caught all the libs including Hillary and the media lol. If she's telling the truth , no problem, but if they're going to claim that this is a matter of nationsl  security about personal emails, did she lie then or did she lienow? Actually I think she's always lying so there you go 

Lying 24/7/365.25 :nuts: 

1 hour ago, Snake said:

As if I needed any more proof The Chicago Little Man has his opinions fed through his ass than through his head. :lol:

Oh no no no. Let's not forget that he though about voting republican once by accident. Major independent there