Trump to Russia: Uncover, release deleted Clinton emails

Does anybody really think this guy has the temperament to be POTUS?

This kind of stuff is off the rails, give credit to Mike Pence for coming back with the right response.

Trump to Russia: Uncover, release deleted Clinton emails

WASHINGTON — Donald Trump encouraged Russia on Wednesday to find and make public missing emails deleted by his presidential opponent, Hillary Clinton, setting off an instant debate over hacking and his urging of a foreign government to meddle in American politics.

Shortly after Trump's extraordinary remarks, his Republican running mate, Indiana Gov. Mike Pence, took a different tack and warned of "serious consequences" if Russia interfered in the election.

Democrats — and some Republicans — quickly condemned the remarks by the Republican presidential standard-bearer.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-to-russia-uncover-release-deleted-clinton-emails/ar-BBuX2ad

• Like 1

Boy!  I'll sure bet the Dems condemned his remarks...for their own damn good.

And I watched his speech (I caught it while scanning).  And as usual, the lib media is taking what he said out of context.  Rediculously stupid.  In fact after reading the "ripped from the headlines" media reports on his conference, I thought I must have watched a different one.  Weird.

I actually thought he did quite well.  He's being coached better but still struggles with going off on tangents.  He's clearly pretty passionate about his thoughts...but still needs to work on maintaining a simile of control at the wheel.

As far as what the media somehow pulled from his "off the cuff" comments.....pish-posh.  

Edited by Zambroski

1 minute ago, Capt.Storm said:

same here....glad i have central air.

Do you know why they call Chicago the windy city?

Is that a trick question? :lol: Im just living here temporarily for the good paying jobs and good schools. 4 more years my daughter graduates and I'm back to Michigan to start enjoying my retirement. 

Just now, Edmo said:

Is that a trick question? :lol: Im just living here temporarily for the good paying jobs and good schools. 4 more years my daughter graduates and I'm back to Michigan to start enjoying my retirement. 

Chicago got that nick name because of all the politicians spewing hot air..true story..lol.

1 minute ago, Kivalo said:

Video at this link.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/28/us/politics/donald-trump-russia-clinton-emails.html?_r=0

This kind of garbage is precisely why Trump is a terrible choice for President. Just terrible. 

Fuck me are you a stupid fuck :guzzle: 

20 minutes ago, Edmo said:

It was a joke vin. I thought it was kinda funny. Man, you guys get gut hooked so easily. 

The physical server was turned over how long ago now :lmao: fuck me are the media and DemonCUNT stupid fucks 

• Platinum Contributing Member
32 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Does anybody really think this guy has the temperament to be POTUS?

This kind of stuff is off the rails, give credit to Mike Pence for coming back with the right response.

The forum is full of clowns who think he's fit :lmao: Look around at the utter stupidity :news:

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Trump is a fuck tard

And Hillary is by all accounts a mean abusive bitch to her underlings in private whereas Trump by all accounts is the opposite. 

5 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Trump has more executive experience (over 40 years) and is the most qualified person to ever run for president, it's not even a contest :) SBYL Taintrider 

4 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

And Hillary is by all accounts a mean abusive bitch to her underlings in private whereas Trump by all accounts is the opposite. 

:joint: :nuts::roll:

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

:joint: :nuts::roll:

It's the truth....your hero is a mean condescending bitch but I guess a guy like you likes being treated like that by women.