Little bastards should get life in prison

• Platinum Contributing Member

Facts suck.....when you're clueless :lmao:   This is a given for anyone outside the right wing echo chambers most of you have your heads buried in :snack:

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/feb/26/hillary-clinton/hillary-clinton-says-blacks-more-likely-be-arreste/

Our ruling

Clinton said, "African-Americans are more likely to be arrested by police and sentenced to longer prison terms for doing the same thing that whites do."

The research suggests that when you compare what happens to black and whites who are engaging in the same illegal activity and have the same criminal history, African Americans are more likely to be arrested, more likely to face tougher charges, and more likely to receive longer sentences than their caucasian counterparts.

We rate the claim as True.

Share The Facts

:lol:

”Clinton said....”

:lmao:

Poor stupid, lying, cowardly SeRena.  Still clamped hard on the rotten, dried up teets of Hillary and Obunga.  Sucking hard to extract precious low IQ sustenance from them and what’s left of the obsolete Dem party.

• Thanks 1

generally speaking, I'd have to agree that blacks get harsher penalties. take a group of black kids from a bad section of town, and a group of white lilly types from the other side of the tracks, in front of a judge for the same crime, I'd bet the blacks get harsher penalties than the whites most of the time. not all, most.

I will say this can work in reverse too, as I experienced it in Baltimore, MD. I was pulled over for turning left on red. it was at night and trees made the traffic light hard to see. some buds and i were in the area to see kix and were headed back to the hotel. i was driving my supra and had about 3 beers the entire night but failed the horrible sobriety check, as anyone completely sober would have done. longer story shorter, the police department down there saw some coin with my mishap, and they went for it. my car was impounded for the weekend, costing me several hundred dollars and a trip back to retrieve. the judge, who responded with "yeah but drugs don't show up" when my appointed, rookie, defense attorney reminded him i had passed the breathalyzer test. i also incurred a several hundred dollar fine. i should have hired my own defense attorney for all this and sued the shit out of them.

now, put some local black kids into the same situation, with the cops knowing full well they, nor their parents, had the funds to pay for this little adventure. so instead of putting them into the system on their dime, they likely would have let them go.

39 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Facts suck.....when you're clueless :lmao:   This is a given for anyone outside the right wing echo chambers most of you have your heads buried in :snack:

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/feb/26/hillary-clinton/hillary-clinton-says-blacks-more-likely-be-arreste/

Our ruling

Clinton said, "African-Americans are more likely to be arrested by police and sentenced to longer prison terms for doing the same thing that whites do."

The research suggests that when you compare what happens to black and whites who are engaging in the same illegal activity and have the same criminal history, African Americans are more likely to be arrested, more likely to face tougher charges, and more likely to receive longer sentences than their caucasian counterparts.

We rate the claim as True.

Share The Facts

:lol::lol:

Just now, Snoslinger said:

:lol: you don't even understand the link SR posted. it was a ruling on Clinton's statement, not Clinton herself making the ruling. an accurate ruling as well.

Clinton said....

Just now, Snoslinger said:

yes. she made a statement, and "politifact" ruled the statement to be true. are you this dumb, and easily confused in real life?

2 other people made the same comment..... 

18 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

generally speaking, I'd have to agree that blacks get harsher penalties. take a group of black kids from a bad section of town, and a group of white lilly types from the other side of the tracks, in front of a judge for the same crime, I'd bet the blacks get harsher penalties than the whites most of the time. not all, most.

I will say this can work in reverse too, as I experienced it in Baltimore, MD. I was pulled over for turning left on red. it was at night and trees made the traffic light hard to see. some buds and i were in the area to see kix and were headed back to the hotel. i was driving my supra and had about 3 beers the entire night but failed the horrible sobriety check, as anyone completely sober would have done. longer story shorter, the police department down there saw some coin with my mishap, and they went for it. my car was impounded for the weekend, costing me several hundred dollars and a trip back to retrieve. the judge, who responded with "yeah but drugs don't show up" when my appointed, rookie, defense attorney reminded him i had passed the breathalyzer test. i also incurred a several hundred dollar fine. i should have hired my own defense attorney for all this and sued the shit out of them.

now, put some local black kids into the same situation, with the cops knowing full well they, nor their parents, had the funds to pay for this little adventure. so instead of putting them into the system on their dime, they likely would have let them go.

Great emotional story

"it was at night and trees made the traffic light hard to see"

was driving my supra and had about 3 beers the entire night but failed the horrible sobriety check

7 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

yes. she made a statement, and "politifact" ruled the statement to be true. are you this dumb, and easily confused in real life?

Edited by MiSledder

11 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

are you going to answer the "data" questions wolfie? starting with what kind of data you'd expect to read in the news.  :news: do they usually mention "divorces" or "he was a bad boy scout" or "his parents didn't spank him enough? :lol:

the answer is they eventually give names, pictures and often races of the suspects. that is the data you were referring to. why don't you just be honest here dude? it's make things alot easier, and shorter. 

I'm not compelled to answer every dumb question you pose, so kindly suck your own dick.  All I said was they likely came from homes with bad parenting.  Thats it.  You and Dumber were the ones who brought race into it, and are now trying to add some more deflection about injustices suffered by blacks when it comes to sentencing?  Start another fucking thread, cuz none of that has anything to do with this thread and those fucking idiots who threw the rocks.

10 hours ago, Skidude600 said:

Oh no...... Everyone knows white people don't go to jail, so that only leaves black people as the perps. Wolfie you racist. And Edmo you're pretty questionable, too. Now you're both on Sno's list.:lol::bc:

I know.  I'm sorry.  I must be a raissis. :lol:  :bc: 

2 hours ago, SnowRider said:

See Slinger called out the Clown Posse on page one :lmao: Unfortunately statistics prove these kids will get a lesser sentence because they are white vs  if they were black for doing the exact same thing.  Stupid act that resulted in tragedy. 

Who the fuck is talking about sentencing injustices?  Jesus you two are priceless. Lets wait until the trials conclude before you call everyone a racist, racist.

1 hour ago, MiSledder said:

The teen that actually threw the rock that killed the man will get the longest sentence, the others will have reduced sentences, that would be the same case regardless of skin, only a true racist would predict they get less than a black kids would because they're white

This.

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Oh, and ol’ Brian was telling that story again the other night.  Or wait, was it how he appreciated his fans and viewers coming back to him and let him earn their respect again? :lol:

As if there was any doubt those “fans” weren’t going to do that!!!!

ED37C18A-CFC7-48C8-AC5F-19768B517E1F.jpeg

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Zambroski said:

Oh, and ol’ Brian was telling that story again the other night.  Or wait, was it how he appreciated his fans and viewers coming back to him and let him earn their respect again? :lol:

As if there was any doubt those “fans” weren’t going to do that!!!!

ED37C18A-CFC7-48C8-AC5F-19768B517E1F.jpeg

OMG.   Best meme ever produced on FSCE.  :lol:

They should be charged with 2nd degree murder.   No different than randomly shooting into a crowd and killing someone.  

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, MiSledder said:

I have a 15 yr old son, this is heart breaking from all sides, that poor kid and wife who lost a great father, the kids who've ruined most of their lives, the mothers and father of the kids, my life would be ruined if one of them teens were my son, never going fishing or going dirt biking with him again, not getting to see him grow into a man, etc.

I dont know if anyone else has actually thought about it like i have but its scary how fast kids and ruin their lives and someone elses

I wonder if theres anyway to donate to the mother and son who lost their husband/dad?

Makes me want to have a heart to heart with my boy about life

There is a Go fund me account it is at $72,000 as of this morning.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, IRONDOG said:

There is a Go fund me account it is at $72,000 as of this morning.

That’s awesome. What a shitty way for this man to go. I feel for his family...

57 minutes ago, MiSledder said:

Great emotional story

"it was at night and trees made the traffic light hard to see"

was driving my supra and had about 3 beers the entire night but failed the horrible sobriety check

I'm glad you like it. if i ever need an "emotion writing critic" i'll know where to go :lol:

46 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I'm not compelled to answer every dumb question you pose, so kindly suck your own dick.  All I said was they likely came from homes with bad parenting.  Thats it.  You and Dumber were the ones who brought race into it, and are now trying to add some more deflection about injustices suffered by blacks when it comes to sentencing?  Start another fucking thread, cuz none of that has anything to do with this thread and those fucking idiots who threw the rocks.

I know.  I'm sorry.  I must be a raissis. :lol:  :bc: 

Who the fuck is talking about sentencing injustices?  Jesus you two are priceless. Lets wait until the trials conclude before you call everyone a racist, racist.

This.

no, that was not it. if it turned out the kids were black you'd have responded with "i knew it". but you're too deep into the hole to come out now. if this had just been any ordinary joe making the comment you did, I'd think nothing of it. but based on your constant blather about blacks and crimes, it was obvious what you meant.

Edited by Snoslinger

10 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I'm glad you like it. if i ever need an "emotion writing critic" i'll know where to go :lol:

no, that was not it. if it turned out the kids were black you'd have responded with "i knew it". but you're too deep into the hole to come out now. if this had just been any ordinary joe making the comment you did, I'd think nothing of it. but based on your constant blather about blacks and crimes, it was obvious what you meant.

:lol::lol:Youre killing me slinger :lol:

Edited by MiSledder