manaford connections

the picture is becoming quite clear...

Lobbying for Viktor Yanukovych

He also worked as an adviser on the Ukrainian presidential campaign of Viktor Yanukovych (and his Party of Regions during the same time span) from December 2004 until the February 2010 Ukrainian presidential election[22][23] even as the U.S. government (and McCain) opposed Yanukovych because of his ties to Russia's Vladimir Putin.[10] Manafort was hired to advise Yanukovych months after massive street demonstrations known as the Orange Revolution overturned Yanukovych's victory in the 2004 presidential race.[24]Borys Kolesnikov, Yanukovich’s campaign manager, said the party hired Manafort after identifying organizational and other problems in the 2004 elections, in which it was advised by Russian strategists.[23] Manafort rebuffed U.S. Ambassador William Taylor when the latter complained he was undermining U.S. interests in Ukraine.[14] According to a 2008 U.S. Justice Department annual report, Manafort’s company received $63,750 from Yanukovych's Party of Regions over a six-month period ending on March 31, 2008, for consulting services.[25] In 2010, under Manafort's tutelage, the opposition leader put the Orange Revolution on trial, campaigning against its leaders' management of a weak economy. Returns from the presidential election gave Yanukovych a narrow win over Prime Minister Yulia Tymoshenko, a leader of the 2004 demonstrations. Yanukovych owed his comeback in Ukraine's presidential election to a drastic makeover of his political persona and, people in his party say, that makeover was engineered in part by his American consultant, Manafort.[23]

In February 2014, Yanukovych was overthrown by the Euromaidan protests, during the 2014 Ukrainian revolution, and a Parliamentary vote, and then fled to Russia.[26]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Manafort

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

trump and co are being used by putin and many of you dumb fucks can't even see it. but look over there! hillary deleted some e-mails!

:news:

The Gipper is rolling over in his grave right now as is Dick Nixon, my god what has happened to the Republican Party   :sos:

ronnie1.jpg

I had this poster in my basement bar at my old house and it disappeared when we moved 20+ years ago  :wall:

20 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

trump and co are being used by putin and many of you dumb fucks can't even see it. but look over there! hillary deleted some e-mails!

Oh looky!  Dick rider found a friend...or a dupe account.  SO...how is Trump being used by Putin again?  Nevermind.....another left wing retard on here trying to justify their existence being a "Dem Groupy" while chasing their hero-Hillary around looking for a selfie.  PATHETIC!

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Oh looky!  Dick rider found a friend...or a dupe account.  SO...how is Trump being used by Putin again?  Nevermind.....another left wing retard on here trying to justify their existence being a "Dem Groupy" while chasing their hero-Hillary around looking for a selfie.  PATHETIC!

Slinger has been around 10+ years.

13 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

yep Trump and Putin are teaming up to take over the whole damn world..one world order is coming and you dems will not like it!

I wonder how well old lady Hilliar would hold up in a Siberian Gulag?  Naww....she'd get a public execution...it'd draw millions of citizens!  Pay per view anyone?

Obama and Kerry would be the fucking shoe shine boys at the Krem-Capital.

2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

I have been posting the connections for a while. 

2 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

The Gipper is rolling over in his grave right now as is Dick Nixon, my god what has happened to the Republican Party   :sos:

ronnie1.jpg

I had this poster in my basement bar at my old house and it disappeared when we moved 20+ years ago  :wall:

Classic.....fuckin Al Haig was a piece of work.

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Slinger has been around a long time.

24 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Classic.....fuckin Al Haig was a piece of work.

"I'm in control" was the beginning of the end for Al Haig in the Reagan WH, the nail in the coffin is when he suggested a nuclear warning shot in Europe could be effective in deterring the Russians.

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

3 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Slinger has been around 10+ years.

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Slinger has been around a long time.

:news:If Slinger starts posting more - The MN Meathead will need a tissue to wipe away the tears.  You'd make a good fence post Z :lol: 

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

:news:If Slinger starts posting more - The MN Meathead will need a tissue to wipe away the tears.  You'd make a good fence post Z :lol: 

Slingers shit has been slung so much it really has no effect at all..never really did though...much like your shit.:bc:

Edited by Capt.Storm

8 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Like I told you, bring a few of your girlfriends to help you out.  No worries at all.  In any setting.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Like I told you, bring a few of your girlfriends to help you out.  No worries at all.  In any setting.

:nuts:. :lol: You're a mental midget and a gong show :lol::lmao::bigfinger: :taunt::lol: 

I pull your strings with ease :bc:  

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

:nuts:. :lol: You're a mental midget and a gong show :lol::lmao::bigfinger: :taunt::lol: 

I pull your strings with ease :bc:  

It's coming!!!!!  How are those self defense classes coming?  Take my advice, it'd be my strong guess you should just play dead like if a bear was attacking.  

Hopefully the week after next you'll get your chance to walk like a man.  I've got Lamplighter Lane in my GPS!!!!  Ewwwwww......so exciting!!!!  Right?