Shelter dog

Tomas.

1 hour ago, Tomas. said:

Well the other half left the dog in the barn and she is apparently going nuts. She went back inside and sat on the dogs bed and the dog came right over and sat with her. So basically it is not a space issue it is seperation anxiety. Does anyone have any tips or possible solutions?

seperation anxiety is a bitch,  my dog went and destroyed every screen in the house,  a couple of door frames and a bunch of windowsills trying to get out,  we now for the most part when it's nice out leave him outside.  not an issue in the winter when the windows are closed but in the spring it starts and is an issue all summer.  Fortunately my wife works from home and if shes gone I will drop him at the kennel for the day to play with other dogs.  

3 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

seperation anxiety is a bitch,  my dog went and destroyed every screen in the house,  a couple of door frames and a bunch of windowsills trying to get out,  we now for the most part when it's nice out leave him outside.  not an issue in the winter when the windows are closed but in the spring it starts and is an issue all summer.  Fortunately my wife works from home and if shes gone I will drop him at the kennel for the day to play with other dogs.  

Best thing ever for our dogs.  

Well I got home and she didn't get out but she was getting close. 

Have a vet appointment tomorrow morning for a once over and maybe some help with the anxiety

20171024_172705.jpg

20171024_172724.jpg

20171024_171815.jpg

My dogs used to do that too.  A few 10'x6' panels for when you are away work well as long as you make sure she can't dig out.  Some dogs just like the stimulus of being outdoors.  Plus, she's still real unsure about the new home so it's not helping on the anxiety levels.

15 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Looks like you might want to invest on a indoor kennel or crate training.  Something 4x8 or so should be fine for a indoor kennel and a wag bag.  

Tried the crate. Put that to shame the first day

9 hours ago, Tomas. said:

Well the other half left the dog in the barn and she is apparently going nuts. She went back inside and sat on the dogs bed and the dog came right over and sat with her. So basically it is not a space issue it is seperation anxiety. Does anyone have any tips or possible solutions?

I have  a solution- 168 grains of Federal Hollow Point. 

58 minutes ago, Tomas. said:

Have a vet appointment tomorrow morning for a once over and maybe some help with the anxiety

20171024_172705.jpg

20171024_172724.jpg

20171024_171815.jpg

LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!                        This IS a joke, right?????

1 minute ago, racinfarmer said:

That is a odd self-castration solution, but whatever works.  

WTF are you talking about, faggot? He asked for a solution to his new dog problem, that was my solution. WTF does that have to do with self-castration? You're a faggot, aren't you?   

Go to PM!!!

2 hours ago, Tomas. said:

20171024_172705.jpg

20171024_172724.jpg

20171024_171815.jpg

Hey, where the fuck are ya'!! These are joke photo-shopped pics, right????  

My cousin's dog ripped his arm and hand to the bone, surgery required. I told him the dog was no good when it tried to eat my pizza about a year earlier. He's hardly talked to me since. LOL!!!

If a stranger bit my cousin, what would he have done? Shoot him??? 

I am amazed by the psychology in play, when people get a dog.  They treat it better in some instances than their own children.  I believe it's because the owner erroneously believes the dog loves them, when in fact a dog is a parasitic pack animal. Dogs will love anybody that feeds it, and gives it some form of companionship. It is similar to a coyote or wolf canid, they need a pack to survive. 

Your dogs probably think you got bad breath and BO, but they need to eat and they need shelter and you as a pack member.  

Your dogs would even like me if I came over with a can of Alpo.