Shelter dog

Tomas.

3 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Don't confuse dogs with yourself.

I have taken shits in the garage and the barn, but it's always been on paper.  One time though I took a MASSIVE SHIT on a piece of cardboard in the garage and didn't wrap it in plastic, and my oil burner guy wanted to go in the garage and check something!! I had to do some quick talkin', or he would have seen that mound of chocolate sausage!!  :bullshit:

12 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

IMG_3477.PNG.8bb76b95719131672924703ffba543c0.PNG

Fuck that Bill Murray. Who gives a sweet shit what that goofy fuck thinks????  Remember him as TODD, on Saturday Night Live with Gilda Radner????? What a fuckin' faggot!!! LMAO!!  

Somebody on the old FS had some big guns, like .338 mag or somethin'. Big, long range rifles for bench shooting. 

Maybe a guy named Forest, I don't know.

I know Sludgey has a .338 Lapua. That's a fuckin' civilian cannon....Savage w/Barska scope. 

Anyway, racinfarmer is pissin' me off!!       :groin:

14 hours ago, f7ben said:

dude....honestly. Ask questions about how to fix a faucet or which way an a-arm goes on.Those questions are fine.  This thread is about the same as asking how to wipe your own ass. Go see the dog....if its nice take it home. Sweet fuck

That was rude. 

8 hours ago, polaris550 said:

I have taken shits in the garage and the barn, but it's always been on paper.  One time though I took a MASSIVE SHIT on a piece of cardboard in the garage and didn't wrap it in plastic, and my oil burner guy wanted to go in the garage and check something!! I had to do some quick talkin', or he would have seen that mound of chocolate sausage!!  :bullshit:

Jesus there a couple weirdos in this forum.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, polaris550 said:

59edfbaaba6aa_shortbus.jpg.c4208896bbfa7b67c7028fb8bbe158d4.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, Tomas. said:

Well it is official. We are dog owners

20171022_155553.jpg

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Good for you!!!  She will adapt to her new surroundings and will soon be very grateful for her new home and family.  Dogs are awesome AF!!!!!!

On 10/22/2017 at 8:05 PM, Tomas. said:

20171022_155553.jpg

At 2:58 PM you asked for advice on getting the dog.  At 8 PM you had the dog!!!  How did that give you enough time to get responses, evaluate them, then make a good decision on such an important matter??? 

On 10/22/2017 at 8:05 PM, Tomas. said:

20171022_155553.jpg

You've had that thing for a day or so, how do ya' like it so far???? 

You like picking up its shit? 

Where does it piss?

You like letting it out?

Does it smell?

Does it fart?

Tell us your experience in detail, so far. 

1 hour ago, polaris550 said:

Where does it piss?

You like letting it out?

Does it smell?

Does it fart?

You tried the peanut butter trick didn't u lmfao !!

1 hour ago, polaris550 said:

Where does it piss?

You like letting it out?

Does it smell?

Does it fart?

If the dog could drive 20 minutes at a time  then the Dog sounds alot like you!

Well the first night went ok. She paced a lot and lots of heavy breathing. At first we tried to keep her in a crate close to our bedroom but she would have none of that. So we tried with her crate in the bedroom, also she had different plans with that as well. So she was free in our bedroom but I don't think anyone got much sleep.

Yesterday, her first day alone while we went to work was not so good. We put her in her crate as the shelter told us she did some remodeling at her last home. My bil came by the house to check on her and found some damage. She managed to bend her crate so she could get out. Made her way to the bedroom, chewed and destroyed one set of bilnds. Made her way to the living room and made some adjustments to the curtains and a screen. Then went to the kitchen "fixed" a set of blinds in there. And the most impressive thing she did was she was able to unlock the dead bolt to the front door but for some reason just wasn't able to turn the door knob enough and not for lack of trying. 

But never shit or pissed anywhere, did not touch the garbage. The only food it messed with was her milk bone treats and beggin strip treats. She just opened them up, did not eat them. 

We cleaned out our storage barn shed some she has a 10x8 room that she can do what ever she likes till we get home.

Last night after we cleaned up, we put up all the all the remaining blinds, moved all the curtains out of the way and left her in the living room and went to bed. When my alarm went off this morning she was sleeping becide the bed. Then she woke up all smiles and tail wagging waiting for us to take her outside. Not a single thing was touched. Basically the perfect dog.

Edited by Tomas.

Well the other half left the dog in the barn and she is apparently going nuts. She went back inside and sat on the dogs bed and the dog came right over and sat with her. So basically it is not a space issue it is seperation anxiety. Does anyone have any tips or possible solutions?

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Tomas. said:

Well the other half left the dog in the barn and she is apparently going nuts. She went back inside and sat on the dogs bed and the dog came right over and sat with her. So basically it is not a space issue it is seperation anxiety. Does anyone have any tips or possible solutions?

Our German Shepard pup had some separation anxiety and since he bonded most with my GF we would leave some of her clothing with him when we left.  Her scent on the clothing seemed to help a bit.

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

Our German Shepard pup had some separation anxiety and since he bonded most with my GF we would leave some of her clothing with him when we left.  Her scent on the clothing seemed to help a bit.

Ok. The other half left something as well. Hopefully it does something. 

It is hard to believe that a dog that is unbelievably calm when you are around can go so ballistic when you leave

6 minutes ago, Tomas. said:

Ok. The other half left something as well. Hopefully it does something. 

It is hard to believe that a dog that is unbelievably calm when you are around can go so ballistic when you leave

All dogs have some of that in them. Mine growls at the kids when they get ready to leave for school. He’s most happy and content sitting right next to me or my wife.

12 minutes ago, Tomas. said:

Sounds like it.

Our previous doodle had separation anxiety, we got her another dog, a golden ret. Lol.

You got to work with her, short commands, like no, sit and rewards when she does what you want.  Its gonna take a while.