ios 11

19 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

the iphone has basically become a piece of shit android. three updates since the golden master download and it’s still a hunk of crap. 

Droid has always been good.  IOS is for Homo's.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

the iphone has basically become a piece of shit android. three updates since the golden master download and it’s still a hunk of crap. 

If you still have the original box, box it up and take it back to the any Apple store.....tell them you are to fucking stupid to own an IPhone.

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Meh, I have several devices of each OS and Android is far easier to use and preforms better.

Neal

IOS is pretty easy to use...never tried an android.

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Some 3rd party syncing and media transfer sucks on iOS compared to Android.  Nothing to major in operation, they compare fairly even there.

Neal

:thumb:

15 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Meh, I have several devices of each OS and Android is far easier to use and preforms better.

Neal

Agreed basic things you can do on the Android are harder on iOS. I'm the only hold out in my house though. My wife has my 6s+ and the kids have 7s

14 hours ago, Kev144 said:

andriod is great on the pixel.  love the phone.  Now if samsung would stop building shitty devices....

I liked my note in many ways more.  Today I'd probably go with the big s8 the bezel on my pixel XL is too big and there's no wireless charging 

9 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

I liked my note in many ways more.  Today I'd probably go with the big s8 the bezel on my pixel XL is too big and there's no wireless charging 

I believe it's all in the pixel 2 and xl 2 

I've had 3 Samsung Galaxy phones and all of them have been poor after a year or so.  My iPhone 6 went 3 flawless years. I only got rid of it due to the 16gb space.  Likely will keep my iPhone 7 128 as long as possible.  The pixel is my work phone and it's been great so far.  

Edited by Kev144