Hillary and mininum wage.

6 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Lots of people on here misinterpret what that case was about.   Ron Paul has it right.

Commenting on the Supreme Court's ruling in Citizens United, in 2010 Paul said, "You should never restrict lobbying because the Constitution is rather clear about the people being allowed to petition Congress, and whether you're an individual or you belong to a [special interest group] ... you should be allowed to do that."[108] He argues that corporations should be able to spend their money in any way that they want.[108] He also opposes taxpayer-funded public campaign financing.[109]

Paul rejects the notion that corporations are people, with collective rights. He says that only individuals have rights; people are individuals, not groups or companies.[110][111] "Corporations don't have rights per se, but the individual who happens to own a corporation or belong to a union does have rights, and these rights are not lost by merely acting through another organization."[109]

Thank you and I concur with Ron Paul on that.

2 hours ago, SnowRider said:

She supports overturning CU.. How many R's is Junior and the rest of the Mouthbreathers gonna support that will filibuster the legislation to do so?  Then blame Hillary who will never have a chance to sign it?  

She says she supports it while her actions of taking money from all of the corporations and wall street giants you hate contradicts that. She isn't going to bite the hand that feeds and I know a dull normal guy like you even has the intelligence to see that. :bc:

1 hour ago, Capt.Storm said:

Fuck this,

I'm moving to Russia..least you know what you're getting over there with way less bs ..and they get chit done!

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Go ahead you will be back in a day.

No doubt. No matter how many problems our country has there is no way any rational human being would move to Russia and think it'd be better... there is a reason we get mail order brides begging for citizenship here.

I don't think I'd rather live anywhere else, possibly Canada but they are far more of a nanny state then we are, at least in Ontario. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, SnowRider said:

She supports overturning CU.. How many R's is Junior and the rest of the Mouthbreathers gonna support that will filibuster the legislation to do so?  Then blame Hillary who will never have a chance to sign it?  

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

Plays by the rules.  Now answer the question and think about the scenario you support along with the rest of the Mouth breathers  She wants CU overturned - are you going to support her with electing like minded reps to do so.....or:

You're dumb, dishonest, or both :bc: 

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

The real proof is if the legislation can make it to a presidents desk....and she will sign it if it does....now how many of you are going to support Congressional candidates who vouch to support legislation to overturn it?  What's Rump's position of CU and is he taking donations? :lol: 

52 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:news:

The 2016 Republican platform, released last week, asked for five new constitutional amendments: a right to life amendment, a balanced budget amendment, a congressional term-limits amendment, an amendment to let states define marriage, and an amendment to allow parents to direct their children’s education.

The Democrats’ platform, which was drafted earlier in the month in Florida, requests two new constitutional amendments.

The first request is a constitutional amendment to overturn the Supreme Court’s Citizens United and Buckley v. Valeo rulings on campaign financing.

“We need to end secret, unaccountable money in politics by requiring, through executive order or legislation, significantly more disclosure and transparency—by outside groups, federal contractors, and public corporations to their shareholders,” the platform reads.

The other request is an amendment that was actually first proposed at a political convention by the Republican Party in 1940: the Equal Rights Amendment.

“After 240 years, we will 19 finally enshrine the rights of women in the Constitution by passing the Equal Rights Amendment. And we will urge U.S. ratification of the Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Discrimination Against Women,” the platform reads.

The Democratic platform also opposes the Republican proposed right to live amendment.

“We will appoint judges who defend the constitutional principles of liberty and equality for all, and will protect a woman’s right to safe and legal abortion …,” it reads.

It also advocates statehood for the District of Columbia, which the Republicans believe should not be achieved through a constitutional amendment.

3 minutes ago, GGNHL said:

She says she supports it while her actions of taking money from all of the corporations and wall street giants you hate contradicts that. She isn't going to bite the hand that feeds and I know a dull normal guy like you even has the intelligence to see that. :bc:

No doubt. No matter how many problems our country has there is no way any rational human being would move to Russia and think it'd be better... there is a reason we get mail order brides begging for citizenship here.

I don't think I'd rather live anywhere else, possibly Canada but they are far more of a nanny state then we are, at least in Ontario. 

:news: