23,000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

52 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Hey, relax Butt Hurticus.  

You don't have to type "fifty sentences", just focus on making the few you do type make sense.  

Now, I completely disagree with you on many levels and I am going to leave you a riddle to ponder.  Now here's a clue: it has to do with Obama's job creation.  Ready?

I lost my keys.

Then found my keys.

Hence, I made my keys.

:whistle:

Like the green energy jobs that the coal miners are filling? 

And how are these not the same now?

How can Trumps job numbers be true when the job killing Obama care is still the law of the land.

2 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Like the green energy jobs that the coal miners are filling? 

And how are these not the same now?

How can Trumps job numbers be true when the job killing Obama care is still the law of the land.

Coal miners?  Same as what?  WUT????

Why do you do this to yourself?  You aren't a dental hygenist are you?  :lmao:

Simmer.  

20 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Coal miners?  Same as what?  WUT????

Why do you do this to yourself?  You aren't a dental hygenist are you?  :lmao:

Simmer.  

You really have no clue, do you?  Coal miners taking green jobs,  jobs that didn't exist before and were created not lost and found.

The jobs now, how are they any different than the ones created during Obama's term?

I'm sure you're a nice guy and all but honestly you come off as really stupid and you don't seem to realize it, when people right and left call you momo jr it's not cause you come off as smart.

• Haha 1

Just now, 1jkw said:

You really have no clue, do you?  Coal miners taking green jobs,  jobs that didn't exist before and were created not lost and found.

The jobs now, how are they any different than the ones created during Obama's term?

I'm sure you're a nice guy and all but honestly you come off as really stupid and you don't seem to realize it, when people right and left call you momo jr it's not cause you come off as smart.

Narrative shift.  

Image result for denied

3 hours ago, Anler said:

3 hours ago, Anler said:

I'm thinking you couldn't find your own ass with both hands after claiming that bush has no blame in the sub prime crisis ... 

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

he's backpedaling already .....snowrider level dumb

3 hours ago, 1jkw said:

You can't use such strong terms, it scares them off to butt hurt island.

More slingeresque. Slinger will never admit defeat after being overwhelmingly destroyed by everybody. Just keeps shuckin and jivin and deflecting...

do you people even read before you go bat shit crazy ?

obviously not

his actual statement is right there to read and you obviously did not  

I don't completely blame Bush for what happened

then you 3 go off falling all over your selfs to get each others cocks in your mouth in some bizarre congratulatory  circle jerk over being complete dumb fucks  

Edited by Ez ryder

10 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Narrative shift.  

Image result for denied

DEFLECT DEFLECT DEFLECT,  you made the comment about the jobs when proven wrong, your go to move deflect or post a meme or say you could explain it but won't.

Thanks for proving my point.

9 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

do you people even read before you go bat shit crazy ?

obviously not

his actual statement is right there to read and you obviously did not  

I don't completely blame Bush for what happened

then you 3 go off falling all over your selfs to get each others cocks in your mouth in some bizarre congratulatory  circle jerk over being complete dumb fucks  

But he completely blames Obama for everything bad that happened, and of course you drop to your knees and suck him off to make his hurt feelings go away.

• Like 1

Just now, 1jkw said:

DEFLECT DEFLECT DEFLECT,  you made the comment about the jobs when proven wrong, your go to move deflect or post a meme or say you could explain it but won't.

Thanks for proving my point.

Well then, You are so welcome!  

You don't get a "4th strike" with me.  Your epic wrongness with the "free speech" debate next door was three.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
28 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You don't get a "4th strike" with me.  Your epic wrongness with the "free speech" debate next door was three.  

Nobody GAF about getting 'anything with you' :lmao: You're just another Clown in the Posse :lol: 

41 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You were wrong then and you are wrong now.

Honestly once again you prove your stupidity.

2 hours ago, 1jkw said:

But he completely blames Obama for everything bad that happened, and of course you drop to your knees and suck him off to make his hurt feelings go away.

So i guess the summation here is.... Everybody loves cocks!

7 hours ago, 1jkw said:

You were wrong then and you are wrong now.

Honestly once again you prove your stupidity.

Hey man, you go with what you need to.  I have to draw a line somewhere with ill-conceived, unfactual and ridiculous arguments some members here want to double and triple down on by changing and twisting narratives enough times until they feel they have a "win".

Like I said, "three strikes" is plenty for me to see if somebody is worthwhile to debate with or not.  Hey...it doesn't mean we can't be friends though...right?  Look at Slinger....he hit his three strikes with me inside of three days I think...and we're friends...well, more or less.  :lmao:

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Hey man, you go with what you need to.  I have to draw a line somewhere with ill-conceived, unfactual and ridiculous arguments some members here want to double and triple down on by changing and twisting narratives enought times until they feel they have a "win".

Like I said, "three strikes" is plenty for me to see if somebody is worthwhile to debate with or not.  Hey...it doesn't mean we can't be friends though...right?  Look at Slinger....he hit his three strikes with me insude of three days I think...and we're friends...well, more or less.  :lmao:

I just go with facts, you nobody knows, even you I'm afraid. You made a statement about jobs I gave you an answer and you have no clue whatsoever how to respond, I didn't change the narrative at all.

You made a half baked attempt to cover your stupidity or ignorance then resorted to a cute little meme, maybe in your mind you are right but in the real world of facts you're not even close.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

I just go with facts, you nobody knows, even you I'm afraid. You made a statement about jobs I gave you an answer and you have no clue whatsoever how to respond, I didn't change the narrative at all.

You made a half baked attempt to cover your stupidity or ignorance then resorted to a cute little meme, maybe in your mind you are right but in the real world of facts you're not even close.

You are really confused.  Are you arguing with yourself now?  YOU MADE THE STATEMENT ABOUT JOBS.  I just disagreed...and off you went with another "30,000 to 1 kill ratio" bombastic recoiling.

It's ok...simmer down.  You can believe I'm ignorant here or in the real world.  Makes no difference to me what you want to sell yourself on.  Clearly, you are one helluva good salesman.

SO...friends?  or No?

28 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You are really confused.  Are you arguing with yourself now?  YOU MADE THE STATEMENT ABOUT JOBS.  I just disagreed...and off you went with another "30,000 to 1 kill ratio" bombastic recoiling.

It's ok...simmer down.  You can believe I'm ignorant here or in the real world.  Makes no difference to me what you want to sell yourself on.  Clearly, you are one helluva good salesman.

SO...friends?  or No?

Not confused at all you made the cute little riddle about lost keys, I gave an example of jobs created, I stated factually that the market and employment had gone up more under Obama than they will under Trump, employment was just under 5% when Trump started it will never go to zero so Trump can't possibly surpass the employment numbers, the stock market won't more than double under Trump like it did under Obama, I wish it would but it won't.

I don't hold any ones political, religious or brand bias against  them, I sure won't hold it against you for being 100% wrong either, so yes.

47 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Not confused at all you made the cute little riddle about lost keys, I gave an example of jobs created, I stated factually that the market and employment had gone up more under Obama than they will under Trump, employment was just under 5% when Trump started it will never go to zero so Trump can't possibly surpass the employment numbers, the stock market won't more than double under Trump like it did under Obama, I wish it would but it won't.

I don't hold any ones political, religious or brand bias against  them, I sure won't hold it against you for being 100% wrong either, so yes.

Clearly you didn't "solve" my riddle.  Otherwise, you'd have not posted this malarky.  Look dude, I like you.  You are just wrong a lot....and that's cool.  I'm wrong a lot also, just not with your chosen subjects of decided intellectual pugilism.  And like I said, I stay firm on my "three strikes" rule so, that gives me nowhere to go with your post.  But Ooooof!  I sure could.  Cuz...wow!!!

Now.  Just to show you no hard feelings...something to cheer you up:

Image result for obama superman

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Clearly you didn't "solve" my riddle.  Otherwise, you'd have not posted this malarky.  Look dude, I like you.  You are just wrong a lot....and that's cool.  I'm wrong a lot also, just not with your chosen subjects of decided intellectual pugilism.  And like I said, I stay firm on my "three strikes" rule so, that gives me nowhere to go with your post.  But Ooooof!  I sure could.  Cuz...wow!!!

Now.  Just to show you no hard feelings...something to cheer you up:

Image result for obama superman

No actually you can't that's why you won't.

7 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

No actually you can't that's why you won't.

:lol: Yep...that's me alright!  Always backing down from an internet show down!  :lmao:

Tell you what, I'll give you the last word.  It's the best I'll do for you.  Go.

11 hours ago, 1jkw said:

no not at all . I may not have the best spelling but at least I can read and comprehend the words un like say you and slinger and slope . sorry to point out your shortcomings in word comprehension in bold green