23,000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

5 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

A direct comparison of how following and enforcing rules has a direct effect on the sector the rules are being enforced or ignored.

And like it or not the market has done better in the last 5 years than it is likely to in the next 4.

"Percentages".

It's about the economy, stupid.  AND NO...it grew in spite of Obama...NOT EVEN REMOTELY BECAUSUE OF HIM.

1 minute ago, Anler said:

More slingeresque. Slinger will never admit defeat after being overwhelmingly destroyed by everybody. Just keeps shuckin and jivin and deflecting...

Just now, f7ben said:

its like momo style only nobody is as blatantly retarded as momo

You two need some time alone?  Hey Anler Locks, you can pad your seat with a pillow and ride bitch while Tater Crashy rides it into the drink!  FUN!  

:lol:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

You two need some time alone?  Hey Anler Locks, you can pad your seat with a pillow and ride bitch while Tater Crashy rides it into the drink!  FUN!  

Slinger-rider... :news:

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Image result for WEAK SAUCE

yah

34 minutes ago, f7ben said:

well you'd have to be a complete fucking idiot to think that Bush had no hand in that mess.......like a woolie style fucking moron 

He never said that, and neither did I, but butt hurt noted. :bc: 

13 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

You can't use such strong terms, it scares them off to butt hurt island.

More like no interest in trying to have a conversation with such a dolt.

Just now, f7ben said:

yah

Good one.  

You pick that "skill" up during your ride with SeRena?  Good grief.  Couple of retard bobbers heading down the trail no knowing what to do....or where to go.  Jesus.  Probably thought you two were SMOKIN' THAT TRAIL too!!!!!!   Talk about some awkward moments for those witnessing you two at pit stops.  :lol:

Image result for bad high five gif

• Platinum Contributing Member
38 minutes ago, f7ben said:

sweet fuck you're a fucking moron ....snowrider level dumb

Yo :bigfinger:   Just because I slap your ass around on here doesn't mean you have to whine 👍

• Platinum Contributing Member
24 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

"Percentages".

It's about the economy, stupid.  AND NO...it grew in spite of Obama...NOT EVEN REMOTELY BECAUSUE OF HIM.

Same now.....in spite of Dump....:snack:

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Same now.....in spite of Dump....:snack:

You are literally the most ignorant person on this forum.  On every single subject.  It's actually kind of impressive and it seriously makes me feel sorry for you at times.  I mean....dirt rock stupid.  

38 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

"Percentages".

Exactly it went up far more than it is going to now and the economy the world economy has picked up and the US Dollar is weaker than it was. Even with that more jobs were created prior to Trumps election than will be created since

Just now, 1jkw said:

Exactly it went up far more than it is going to now and the economy the world economy has picked up and the US Dollar is weaker than it was. Even with that more jobs were created prior to Trumps election than will be created since

Put some proper thought into your posts and stop abbreviating sentences.  "Gobblety goop goober gobbledygook gobble."

Not really sure what you meant to try and bark out as you defiantly defend Obama' honor (legacy?) but I'm sure you were incorrect.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Put some proper thought into your posts and stop abbreviating sentences.  "Gobblety goop goober gobbledygook gobble."

Not really sure what you meant to try and bark out as you defiantly defend Obama' honor (legacy?) but I'm sure you were incorrect.

Just trying to not type fifty sentences and say nothing like you do, or post a funny pic. or meme cause you lack the ability to make any sense because you have no facts to back up your stupid ass bullshit.

Read this slowly, the market and the number of jobs created in the  years prior to Trump being elected, will be greater than the market and job growth since Trump was elected, I can't dumb it down anymore than that for you.

5 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Just trying to not type fifty sentences and say nothing like you do, or post a funny pic. or meme cause you lack the ability to make any sense because you have no facts to back up your stupid ass bullshit.

Read this slowly, the market and the number of jobs created in the  years prior to Trump being elected, will be greater than the market and job growth since Trump was elected, I can't dumb it down anymore than that for you.

Hey, relax Butt Hurticus.  

You don't have to type "fifty sentences", just focus on making the few you do type make sense.  

Now, I completely disagree with you on many levels and I am going to leave you a riddle to ponder.  Now here's a clue: it has to do with Obama's job creation.  Ready?

I lost my keys.

Then found my keys.

Hence, I made my keys.

:whistle: