23,000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

I know, I won like a million dollars today!!!!11112222

I know......I figured for sure I'd be able to retire if the DOW ever hit 23000 .....checked the 401k today before I called in to work to tell them I wasnt coming in and to my surprise

NOT EVEN CLOSE TO ENOUGH TO RETIRE ..

17 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I know......I figured for sure I'd be able to retire if the DOW ever hit 23000 .....checked the 401k today before I called in to work to tell them I wasnt coming in and to my surprise

NOT EVEN CLOSE TO ENOUGH TO RETIRE ..

Time to double down broski cuz Trump is gonna send the market into outer SpAcE!!!!!11111 We are all going to be zillionaires!!!!!1111 Unless Obama ruins everything... 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Time to double down broski cuz Trump is gonna send the market into outer SpAcE!!!!!11111 We are all going to be zillionaires!!!!!1111 Unless Obama ruins everything... 

I fucking hate the Obama.......Obamacare cost me about 27 million dollars

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

It's good for me.  :bc:

Do we blame him it it's 15,000 when he leaves office?

Neal

Depends on his policies.  I don't completely blame Bush for what happened at the end of his and I don't listen to people that do.  Because I'm not a fucking idiot.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Depends on his policies.  I don't completely blame Bush for what happened at the end of his and I don't listen to people that do.  Because I'm not a fucking idiot.

well you'd have to be a complete fucking idiot to think that Bush had no hand in that mess.......like a woolie style fucking moron 

Just now, f7ben said:

well you'd have to be a complete fucking idiot to think that Bush had no hand in that mess.......like a woolie style fucking moron 

"had no hand in it..."

Ewwww.....creepy sinister!!!!!

Tell me something, Tater.  Is the United States out to get all of us?  Or just you?  :lol:

I'm gonna have to go back and visit @Snoslinger Paypal comments again...he may have been on to something with you.

Related image

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

sweet fuck you're a fucking moron ....snowrider level dumb

Naww....Slinger was correct.  You fucked the pooch on that sled deal.  No way you couldn't have.  Those fuckers were out to squander your 4th amendment rights!!!  FO SHO!!!  

:lol:

20 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Odd you give Trump credit for slowing the illegals from coming in by stricter enforcement of existing rules but can't grasp that the hands off policy of W had nothing to do with the collapse.

1 minute ago, 1jkw said:

Odd you give Trump credit for slowing the illegals from coming in by stricter enforcement of existing rules but can't grasp that the hands off policy of W had nothing to do with the collapse.

"hands off policy"?.... he gutted regulatory agencies and turned them into boys clubs for his texas buddies to play bigshot government frat house with. 

Edited by f7ben

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

"had no hand in it..."

Ewwww.....creepy sinister!!!!!

Tell me something, Tater.  Is the United States out to get all of us?  Or just you?  :lol:

I'm gonna have to go back and visit @Snoslinger Paypal comments again...he may have been on to something with you.

Related image

Bush absolutely has some culpability in that mess. That whole subprime ramped up big-time under bush and promptly imploded. Worst president ever... By alot.

Just now, 1jkw said:

"Immigration thread"...and narrative twist.  Damn...can you at least make an attempt to make it look like your not twisting the whole subject matter to make a narrative change to protect your idiot king?  Try...I'll give you some credit.  But this?  Naa.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Here it is.

x=some.

Image result for here it is

I'm thinking you couldn't find your own ass with both hands after claiming that bush has no blame in the sub prime crisis ... 

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

"Immigration thread"...and narrative twist.  Damn...can you at least make an attempt to make it look like your not twisting the whole subject matter to make a narrative change to protect your idiot king?  Try...I'll give you some credit.  But this?  Naa.

A direct comparison of how following and enforcing rules has a direct effect on the sector the rules are being enforced or ignored.

And like it or not the market has done better in the last 5 years than it is likely to in the next 4.

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Bush absolutely has some culpability in that mess. That whole subprime ramped up big-time under bush and promptly imploded. Worst president ever... By alot.

certainly the worst ever by a wide margin.....the dude let his whole legacy be hijacked by any disgusting neocon piece of shit with a plan that fucked the US citizen 

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

I'm thinking you couldn't find your own ass with both hands after claiming that bush has no blame in the sub prime crisis ... 

he's backpedaling already .....snowrider level dumb

10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

"hands off policy"?.... he gutted regulatory agencies and turned them into boys clubs for his texas buddies to play bigshot government frat house with. 

You can't use such strong terms, it scares them off to butt hurt island.

Just now, Anler said:

I'm thinking you can't grasp 7th grade reading comprehension...or, just imagine words and thoughts as you stumble through letters grouped together into words and sentences.

Right. now.....go find a pillow for your  "too hard" sled seat.  :lmao:

Anler Locks.

Just now, f7ben said:

he's backpedaling already .....snowrider level dumb

More slingeresque. Slinger will never admit defeat after being overwhelmingly destroyed by everybody. Just keeps shuckin and jivin and deflecting...

Just now, Anler said:

More slingeresque. Slinger will never admit defeat after being overwhelmingly destroyed by everybody. Just keeps shuckin and jivin and deflecting...

its like momo style only nobody is as blatantly retarded as momo