the girls....

2 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

if they fucked harvey for a job than they’re no better than harvey. 

I wouldnt go that far......him being in a position of power and preying on vulnerable girls looking for a break is far more disgusting 

Its like a college professor dangling an A grade in front of a failing student......obviously the professor is mostly to blame if a girl gives in and fucks him 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I wouldnt go that far......him being in a position of power and preying on vulnerable girls looking for a break is far more disgusting 

Its like a college professor dangling an A grade in front of a failing student......obviously the professor is mostly to blame if a girl gives in and fucks him 

he’s been doing this for years. many of the women are well established actresses now. easily in their 30’s. they remained silent to keep advancing their careers with full knowledge that he was still doing it with new “vulnerable girls”. 

4 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Wow blaming the victim... You really were a conservative, eh?!

i’m blasting the moral deficiency within the entertainment industry. one woman who had a lot to lose came forward. why, she was a decent girl with an unwavering moral compass. now we see all these established actors (who failed to protect) and established actresses complaining that it happened to them as well. fucking disgusting. i’m with the girl that blew the whistle originally. i wanna fuck her. :lol: she’s a wild woman. 

There is a family story that could be true for all I know.  I guess on my mothers side I have a great great aunt that had dreams of being in the movies and went out west.  Turns out she was good at two things and neither of them were acting but she was an attractive sorts. I guess a producer for one of the studios had a thing for her and got her a job as the columbia pictures model you see at the beginning of  movies.  

34 minutes ago, f7ben said:

There are plenty of broads who will fuck whoever they have to to get where they wanna be. He is probably used to that and when he throws his greasy junk at girls who don't want it he looks like a creep. Once again it's the broads who cause all of the drama and problems... :news:

• Haha 1

Unless he forcibly raped these bitches, they were just as complicit as that fat bastard was. If he did rape them, all they had to do was call the police ASAP, and his fat Hymie ass would be in jail. 

All this bullshit about these cunts being afraid to call, and he had money, and he had power, and he had influence is BULLSHIT!!

If a broad didn't want that piece of Bah Mitzvahd sled-dog touching them, they would have clawed his fat ugly face open. 

This is all driven by militant lesbians. 

18 minutes ago, oleroule said:

if they made a choice, that's not good and they bear some responsibility.

however, he should still be castrated and put in jail.

he’s a big piece of shit. no doubt about it. as for the politics of this, both hillary and trump claimed that they were his friend ....they knew his filth. hillary wanted his money and trump likes to call influential people his friend for an ego stroke. 

1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

he’s been doing this for years. many of the women are well established actresses now. easily in their 30’s. they remained silent to keep advancing their careers with full knowledge that he was still doing it with new “vulnerable girls”. 

Oh absolutely.   They're all culpable.  And the true definition of a hypocrite

30 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

Unless he forcibly raped these bitches, they were just as complicit as that fat bastard was. If he did rape them, all they had to do was call the police ASAP, and his fat Hymie ass would be in jail. 

All this bullshit about these cunts being afraid to call, and he had money, and he had power, and he had influence is BULLSHIT!!

If a broad didn't want that piece of Bah Mitzvahd sled-dog touching them, they would have clawed his fat ugly face open. 

This is all driven by militant lesbians. 

I followed pretty well until that boomerang line hit me in the back of the head at the end.  :lol: WUT?  Oh, and "fat hymie ass"...made me piss my tighties.  :lmao:

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I followed pretty well until that boomerang line hit me in the back of the head at the end.  :lol: WUT?  Oh, and "fat hymie ass"...made me piss my tighties.  :lmao:

:bc::bc:

word association going back your whole life

casting couch

what comes to mind and has your whole life

the hypocrisy and cover up is what is the most disturbing thing here

lots of powerful people have spent time under this ape and said shit .

jokes were tossed out openly at the Oscars with awkward laughs

every one knew no one said shit and when they did they had "feminist " lawyers offering huge piles of cash to shut the fuck up and when they did not the rolls dried up and she went a bit crazy with the crazy surgery and destructive relationships     

There are always degrees of this.

If a man and woman are vying for the same job and the woman sleeps with the boss to get the promotion. If the guy who didn't get the promotion speaks up to protect other women from the boss, what happens? 

What about women who flirt to get the attention of the boss?

What if your biggest client was "known" to sleep with his interns or secretaries etc.  Would you risk a million dollar contract? Or would you ask whether it was your problem? 

Supposedly people didn't know about rapes, they knew he was a slime ball that hit on women who wanted to get roles. 

But on the other hand he was a high roller, really generous and made movies that people wanted to be in. 

How much money would you give up to protect women that should know better? 

What about Clooney, he fucked all kinds of women who wanted to raise their profile. Keibler was a hot piece who was already famous but being his girlfriend made her a ton more money. He wasn't an ugly sack of shit like Weinstein but is that the only difference?

Most people in Hollywood, like most people in politics are bags of shit. 

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

There are always degrees of this.

If a man and woman are vying for the same job and the woman sleeps with the boss to get the promotion. If the guy who didn't get the promotion speaks up to protect other women from the boss, what happens? 

What about women who flirt to get the attention of the boss?

What if your biggest client was "known" to sleep with his interns or secretaries etc.  Would you risk a million dollar contract? Or would you ask whether it was your problem? 

Supposedly people didn't know about rapes, they knew he was a slime ball that hit on women who wanted to get roles. 

But on the other hand he was a high roller, really generous and made movies that people wanted to be in. 

How much money would you give up to protect women that should know better? 

What about Clooney, he fucked all kinds of women who wanted to raise their profile. Keibler was a hot piece who was already famous but being his girlfriend made her a ton more money. He wasn't an ugly sack of shit like Weinstein but is that the only difference?

Most people in Hollywood, like most people in politics are bags of shit. 

So, you are saying you slept with your boss to get ahead?  Wasn't your boss you father?  Wut da fuq is going on with that?  Well, at least it worked out for you.  You crazy Canadiens!!!!!!! :lol:

8 hours ago, Zambroski said:

So, you are saying you slept with your boss to get ahead?  Wasn't your boss you father?  Wut da fuq is going on with that?  Well, at least it worked out for you.  You crazy Canadiens!!!!!!! :lol:

:lol2: