Thanks Trump you fuck

7 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

you don’t understand the cascade effect, do you? those that are on the “dole” as you put it, are going to be mostly the working poor. they’ll simply drop out of the marketplace and utilize ER. the most expensive form of healthcare. the price will probably stabilize for the young. the people that’ll get hammered are the 40some year olds and up....many with pre-existing conditions. 

I often wonder how many of the working poor never even got into having insurance even after the invention of obamacare?  If the penalty wasn't such a stiff fine, i'll bet a shit-load never even bothered to partake.

30 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You're my favorite forum bitch :bc:   

Bitch slapped on a friendly forum :lmao::lol: You're so fucking stupid you'd get boot stomped at a Dumper rally :lol: 

again with your blind un self awareness shinning like the fucking sun . so fucking pathetic 

• Thanks 1

Just now, hayward said:

I often wonder how many of the working poor never even got into having insurance even after the invention of obamacare?  If the penalty wasn't such a stiff fine, i'll bet a shit-load never even bothered to partake.

I know a shit load in my line of work . 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

save your bullshit. trump and the repukes would LOVE to take away your health insurance and you don't say a harsh word about it.

43 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

And Dump has faith there are complete fucking idiots like you will continue to support him.  You don't deserve health insurance 👍 

You two cunts deserve to be curb stomped.

54 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Republicans should just REPEAL failing ObamaCare now & work on a new Healthcare Plan that will start from a clean slate. Dems will join in!

Look at the date jul. 17 2017 after trying to repeal and replace and failing to do so, the republicans wanted pure repeal.

2 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Look at the date jul. 17 2017 after trying to repeal and replace and failing to do so, the republicans wanted pure repeal.

They should just repeal it.  That's what he ran on.  Perm-Head is right on this one.  Either repeal it or leave it alone to finish off that idiot's legacy.  This is just stupid attempts at patchwork on a sinking ship that is three-quarters under water.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

as did trump. he'd sign anything he was handed. quit thinking trump actually cares, or cared. it's obvious he doesn't give a shit.

10 minutes ago, hayward said:

depends on the age group. those who are young and healthy haven’t come forward in the numbers as expected. those who are older and have health issues did. that’s one of the reasons aca hadn’t panned out. the cost sharing piece of the puzzle never came to fruition. of course there’s other reasons the program imploded, but that’s a biggie. 

7 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

3 repubicans, 2 of which were ladies, saved a terrible health care bill from moving forward. yet haywad thinks the repukes have people like him in their best interest. 

Yep - fuck him - he doesn't deserve HI.  Too fucking stupid to understand WTF is going on. 

13 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

as did trump. he'd sign anything he was handed. quit thinking trump actually cares, or cared. it's obvious he doesn't give a shit.

I don't think he does care, except about winning.

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

the fines for not participating when you could afford it should have been higher

agreed.  The younger generation of "me" and "I" strikes again.  Added to the fact you could be on mom and dad's plan until what, 25 years old?  All because the cost of care is too damn high to start with.

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Don't humor him.  He thinks he's funny and uber smart already.  He's a an idiot forum clown-troll here for entertainment only.

Karma is a bitch and trees are hard.....won't shed a tear here.:thumb::ylsuper:

1 hour ago, hayward said:

Most people don't even pay it anymore

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

hey bob, get our your snake decoder ring and tell me what this is supposed to mean. since he won't.

You figure it out and let me know. He's talking about you.  I really have no idea. So what water sports do you like the best? Synchronized swimming or having fish nibble at your toes....:lol: