Thanks Trump you fuck

my insurance is supplied by my employer. thankfully. sucks to be on the other side of the fence. with a 30% increase people are going to decide to make their house payment or have health insurance. it’s going to hit the 40+ age group with pre-existing condition especially hard. sucks 

Edited by ActionfigureJoe

• Platinum Contributing Member
17 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

my insurance is supplied by my employer. thankfully. sucks to be on the other side of the fence. with a 30% increase people are going to decide to make their house payment or have health insurance. it’s going to hit the 40+ age group with pre-existing condition especially hard. sucks 

At least you understand the dilemma unlike some.

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

no, it's snake shit...

:lol:

Does Coach know this? You're going to be in trouble......:justsaying:

Just now, BEANPOLE DAVE said:

Just a Trace?

Well,  I was trying to be nice. My late Uncle Robert always said "Always look for the good in people, if you don't find any.... FUCK'UM". He had a way with words.....:lol::bc:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

So how is that any different then when Obamacare was enacted and premiums skyrocketed for many?

8 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

So how is that any different then when Obamacare was enacted and premiums skyrocketed for many?

Some would actually like a 30% increase.... like those used to 40% or more increases.

Oh boy.  Well, it was fun while it lasted.  Knew it was only a matter of time.  If I remember right, this subsidy program kicked off if a household made 65k or less/year (i'm not sure though).  Man, that's a lot of households in my neck of the woods that are in for a rude awakening here pretty soon.

10 minutes ago, hayward said:

Oh boy.  Well, it was fun while it lasted.  Knew it was only a matter of time.  If I remember right, this subsidy program kicked off if a household made 65k or less/year (i'm not sure though).  Man, that's a lot of households in my neck of the woods that are in for a rude awakening here pretty soon.

:lol:

12 minutes ago, hayward said:

Just remember, you gotta pass it so you can find out what is in it!