Officials Suspect Mexican Cartel Arsonists Behind Historic Fires as California Pot Farms Burn to the Ground

• Platinum Contributing Member

I know, I know its a conspiracy but interesting none the less.  How about if the DEA was starting them?  

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/10/officials-suspect-mexican-cartel-arsonists-behind-historic-fires-california-pot-farms-burn-ground/

Just now, f7ben said:

In 50 years we'll get the memo made public via FOIA that Jeff Sessions was working with mexican cartels to destroy the legal marijuana industry in this country :lol: 

I heard they are smuggling illegal non-child proof lighters in to Mexico to see if they are used in these crimes.  I think it's called "Fast and the Fires".:crazy:

• Haha 1

I was watching one of those documentaries about the pot biz a while back, before legalization and it was like 50% of the households in some of those areas are growing pot. Its part of the economy there, a big part. The emerald triangle has long been a big producer of some of the best weed in the world. Fucking beaner terrorists!!!!11112222

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

I know, I know its a conspiracy but interesting none the less.  How about if the DEA was starting them?  

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/10/officials-suspect-mexican-cartel-arsonists-behind-historic-fires-california-pot-farms-burn-ground/

It's not a conspiracy if it's in the realm of reality, and a drug cartel burning up the competition is very likely.