meh, just another coincidence...

Is Donald Trump Installing a Mole in the Mueller Probe?

Brian Benczkowski, a former aide to Jeff Sessions, will soon be in a position to share information about the grand jury investigation with the president.

October 16, 2017

On September 28, the Senate Judiciary Committee approved on a party line vote the nomination of Brian Benczkowski to be the head of the Justice Department’s criminal division. The vote put President Donald Trump one step closer to installing a potential mole at the department, with the ability to inform him of any wiretaps or significant developments in special counsel Robert Mueller’s grand jury investigation into the possible ties between Russia and the Trump campaign.

During the committee hearing, Democrats cited a number of reasons to oppose Benczkowski, who was a top aide to Attorney General Jeff Sessions when the former senator ran the Judiciary Committee. Senator Dianne Feinstein noted that Benczkowski, a partner at the firm Kirkland & Ellis, has no prosecutorial experience and almost no experience in a courtroom. Senator Dick Durbin and others argued that he showed “really poor judgment” when he chose to represent Alfa Bank, which has been implicated in the Russia scandal, between his stint on Trump’s transition team and his June nomination to be assistant attorney general. (Alfa Bank came under suspicion after it was discovered that one of its servers had communicated with a server tied to the Trump Organization.)

https://newrepublic.com/article/145323/donald-trump-installing-mole-mueller-probe

37 minutes ago, Snake said:

Coincidence like Billy Bob and the AG on the tarmac?

THAT kind of coincidence?

that was no coincidence. I mean after all, what better, more secretive place can two people meet than an airport tarmac! surely nobody would know!

:lol:

9 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

"Loretta? this is billy. hey I want to talk to you, in private, about a matter with Hillary"

"hi bill. ok, how about we meet at the tarmac in phoenix?

:lol::lol:

some of the shit you dipshits swallow hole is comical as hell.

All they talked about was their grandkids. Yup that sounds believable.....

some of the shit you dipshits swallow hole is comical as hell.:lol:

2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

"Loretta? this is billy. hey I want to talk to you, in private, about a matter with Hillary"

"hi bill. ok, how about we meet at the tarmac in phoenix?

:lol::lol:

some of the shit you dipshits swallow hole is comical as hell.

Bill Clinton’s private jet was cleared for takeoff and was taxiing toward the active runway at Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport when a Secret Service agent informed him that Attorney General Loretta Lynch’s plane was coming in for a landing.

“Don’t take off!” Bill barked.

As his plane skidded to a halt and then headed back to its parking space, Bill grabbed a phone and called an old friend — one of his most trusted legal advisers.

Modal Triggercover.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&w=250&strRegnery Publishing

It was June 27, 2016 — one year into the FBI investigation of Hillary Clinton’s emails.

“Bill said, ‘I want to bushwhack Loretta,’ ” the adviser recalled. “ ‘I’m going to board her plane. What do you think?’ And I said, ‘There’s no downside for you, but she’s going to take a pounding if she’s crazy enough to let you on her plane.’

http://nypost.com/2016/10/03/book-details-how-team-obama-schemed-to-let-hillary-skate/

1 hour ago, Carlos Danger said:

Bill Clinton’s private jet was cleared for takeoff and was taxiing toward the active runway at Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport when a Secret Service agent informed him that Attorney General Loretta Lynch’s plane was coming in for a landing.

“Don’t take off!” Bill barked.

As his plane skidded to a halt and then headed back to its parking space, Bill grabbed a phone and called an old friend — one of his most trusted legal advisers.

Modal Triggercover.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&w=250&strRegnery Publishing

It was June 27, 2016 — one year into the FBI investigation of Hillary Clinton’s emails.

“Bill said, ‘I want to bushwhack Loretta,’ ” the adviser recalled. “ ‘I’m going to board her plane. What do you think?’ And I said, ‘There’s no downside for you, but she’s going to take a pounding if she’s crazy enough to let you on her plane.’

http://nypost.com/2016/10/03/book-details-how-team-obama-schemed-to-let-hillary-skate/

um, hello? thanks for your support. it was a coincidence, not planned. :news:

• Platinum Contributing Member
17 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

that was no coincidence. I mean after all, what better, more secretive place can two people meet than an airport tarmac! surely nobody would know!

:lol:

Then why did Secret Service and the FBI forbid pictures and then discuss it thru emails of how to handle why they didn't allow pictures.  :lol: