How bad a shape is the Republican Party in?

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

@Anler what do you think about the two members who latched onto your comment?  They both appear to be relatively independent amd neutral...:read:

What the fuck does a spoon fed sheep like you know about independent and neutral. :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, racer254 said:

I would love to see that video.

You don't think he said it?  :dunno:

:lmao: Never denied it and Dump was livid :lol: Dump's a pussy just like his supporters :bc: 

41 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Let's hear your answer..... :lmao:

Answer? 

Guess what? I never heard it and I bet you didn't either.   I really wanted to see the transcript or video or something.  I guess it's another anonymous liberal source that heard the word moron and "connected the dots"  xD  It's just another case where the liberal media is trying to make a mountain out of a mole hill and you fall for it.

Edited by racer254

56 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Answer? 

Guess what? I never heard it and I bet you didn't either.   I really wanted to see the transcript or video or something.  I guess it's another anonymous liberal source that heard the word moron and "connected the dots"  xD  It's just another case where the liberal media is trying to make a mountain out of a mole hill and you fall for it.

:lol: Dump lies and you ear it up.  Why no denial?  Why was Dump livid?  Multiple reports and you refuse to believe :lmao: You are truly stupid :bc: 

5 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lol: Dump lies and you ear it up.  Why no denial?  Why was Dump livid?  Multiple reports and you refuse to believe :lmao: You are truly stupid :bc: 

You're always reaching.  I am sure many people have called others morons, I didn't hear it.  Sorry.

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

You're always reaching.  I am sure many people have called others morons, I didn't hear it.  Sorry.

Of course not - you're stupid and don't believe a lot f stud you do hear :lmao: 

5 hours ago, Mainecat said:

It’s unpressidented for a president to have to do a press conference like this.

it just shows how fucked the Republican Party is.

As opposed to election results, that show the country is done with democrats.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

it's akin to a rww calling you a dipshit racer. nobody, and I mean nobody, has a hard time believing fellow rw'ers think you're a dipshit :lol:

And few if any her think of you as anything other than a lefty hack

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

it's akin to a rww calling you a dipshit racer. nobody, and I mean nobody, has a hard time believing fellow rw'ers think you're a dipshit :lol:

Everyone knows who the dipshits are in this forum.  Most are labeled as butt hurt liberals as well.