Dana Loesch threatened, forced from home

38 minutes ago, f7ben said:

What kind of faggot would follow chelsea on twitter

well xc has proved today he has to much time on his hands and chinless snorider you fingers his ass when thinking of Chelsea as he is engrossed in her tweets . we know the maincunt would if he could remember how to turn on his phone , slinger you know hangs on her every tweet  

Edited by Ez ryder

Yeah too many leftists aren't violent wack jobs, cuz their phony rehetoric isn't winding their supporters into a lather or anything....speaking of which, did we ever find out why the wack job decided to massacre 60 country western fans in Vegas recently?  

15 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

i'd hit it :bc:  

you are 1 sic pup .

but hay all the power to you. my wing man for yrs loved him some fat chicks bigger the better . if the fat one is getting fucked every one is getting fucked. best wing man ever

I could have deff used a guy who liked repulsive smarmy ones

2 hours ago, XC.Morrison said:

I personally want to say that I condemn in the strongest terms possible these threateners.  This kind of shit only serves to discredit their argument.

Also glad to see Chelsea condemn this.

Chelsea tweet

Chelsea Clinton? LOL, wut? Who gives a shit what she thinks. 

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

What kind of faggot would follow chelsea on twitter

That was a very strange thing to post by him...

1 hour ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Chelsea Clinton? LOL, wut? Who gives a shit what she thinks.   Dana Loesch does, Chelsea's support for her was brought up speaking with Martha MacCallum on Fox News this evening.  

2 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

you are 1 sic pup .

but hay all the power to you. my wing man for yrs loved him some fat chicks bigger the better . if the fat one is getting fucked every one is getting fucked. best wing man ever

I could have deff used a guy who liked repulsive smarmy ones

So you are saying he liked to go out hoggin'.

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 hours ago, XC.Morrison said:

To warrant your disdain?  Other than be born to parents you despise and not be hot, I'm not sure.  

Typical responses from the Clown Posse.....ask them what Kushner, Ivanka, Eric, and Junior have done to warrant their current positions and security clearances..... :read: 

10 hours ago, XC.Morrison said:

Wow, I didn't know it was possible demonize Chelsea.  You must really loathe these two repulsive, smarmy, business from parent inheriting dudes

0261F1D1-93F6-4E1C-B533-17BB773544E3-3819-00000B667778009C.png

After all, she is married to the son of a convicted felon.  Besides, her political activism makes her every bit of a target as the Trump kids, which the liberals have not pulled any punches on either.

• Gold Member

Chelsea Clinton chose to insert herself into the political arena and as such she is fair game. Had she merely been born a Clinton but avoided sticking her nose in it then I would say she should be off limits.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Typical responses from the Clown Posse.....ask them what Kushner, Ivanka, Eric, and Junior have done to warrant their current positions and security clearances..... :read: 

every one you mentioned may have gotten a huge hand up in the world . but what have they  done with it is much diff than your princesses who has been handed many jobs non of then she could handle starting with the job paying 600k a yr to report for NBC   that she could not handle the work load of doing nothing . then she went to sit on a board at IAC a company one of her moms contributors owns . she has attended 1  meeting and still sits there getting a check . she then marries in to a felon family perfect fit really .then she worked on her moms fail of a presidential run . all this and worth 15mill.now she lives in a new York upper east side condo owned by the foundation and collects a big check for calling in to that so called job .

now do you really want to compare her resume with say Ivankas ?