I hope this picture of my son in law's garage triggers every pussy in this place.

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

hot chicks always have to have a grenade with them.  

Most women are fucked....

A good buddy of mine just told me his wife told him monday night she didn't love him anymore..and hasn't for sometime....and wants a divorce...there isnt more of a family man then he is....nice house...boats sleds quads cabin on the lake...you name it.....hes devastated.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, BEANPOLE DAVE said:

A good buddy of mine just told me his wife told him monday night she didn't love him anymore..and hasn't for sometime....and wants a divorce...there isnt more of a family man then he is....nice house...boats sleds quads cabin on the lake...you name it.....hes devastated.

In the past 2 years I have dated 40+ chicks, most dont make it past the first date or 2, women nowadays are so fucking insane I have a hard time wrapping my head around it. Dont want shit to do with their kids is what i find to be a common place with 75% of the nut jobs..

I feel for your bud, but he will eventually move on and meet some incredible woman that will blow his mind. He will sit thinking I cant believe I put up with her shit for so long when I could have had this all along..

7 minutes ago, BEANPOLE DAVE said:

ahh that sucks. I went through it 25 years ago. wasn't fun at all

19 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

In the past 2 years I have dated 40+ chicks, most dont make it past the first date or 2, women nowadays are so fucking insane I have a hard time wrapping my head around it. Dont want shit to do with their kids is what i find to be a common place with 75% of the nut jobs..

I feel for your bud, but he will eventually move on and meet some incredible woman that will blow his mind. He will sit thinking I cant believe I put up with her shit for so long when I could have had this all along..

Funny thing is I liked his wife....she was one of the gang...very likeable...i have other buddies whose wives are bitches and I wont set foot in their house if im over....which is rare if i am.

17 minutes ago, COPO said:

ahh that sucks. I went through it 25 years ago. wasn't fun at all

Shitty for sure. :wall:

4 hours ago, BEANPOLE DAVE said:

Don't I know it.  First one ended 15 years ago after 18 years and it kicked my ass....mostly because of my daughters and the impact I thought it would have.  We all got through it, and life got/gets alot better.   She just dragged me back to court recently and bled the last few dollars she could from me.  We won't get into the whole injustice of just exactly what she did, given I lost everything after the divorce and her net worth is more than twice mine.  Evil cunt.  Mother of my children.  Hard to reconcile that, especially with my girls.  Now if I saw her walking down the road, she'd be a fucking speed bump.  2nd one was a 6 year wrong turn.  First 4-5 years were great, last year I pretty much told her to gtfo. :lol:  I've been with Jenny for 9 years now, and she's the most normal, even keeled woman I've ever known.  Just don't let her cat get outside, or she goes insane.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Don't I know it.  First one ended 15 years ago after 18 years and it kicked my ass....mostly because of my daughters and the impact I thought it would have.  We all got through it, and life got/gets alot better.   She just dragged me back to court recently and bled the last few dollars she could from me.  We won't get into the whole injustice of just exactly what she did, given I lost everything after the divorce and her net worth is more than twice mine.  Evil cunt.  Mother of my children.  Hard to reconcile that, especially with my girls.  Now if I saw her walking down the road, she'd be a fucking speed bump.  2nd one was a 6 year wrong turn.  First 4-5 years were great, last year I pretty much told her to gtfo. :lol:  I've been with Jenny for 9 years now, and she's the most normal, even keeled woman I've ever known.  Just don't let her cat get outside, or she goes insane.

Well lets hope times the charm for you. :bc: