Trumps just a real prick

14 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

What a horrible leader.

Neal

I agree, Puerto Rico has been run into the ground by corruption and ineptitude.  Trump rightly called them out for exacerbating their own problems.  Courage.  

Just now, DriftBusta said:

I agree, Puerto Rico has been run into the ground by corruption and ineptitude.  Trump rightly called them out for exacerbating their own problems.  Courage.  

Fuckin stupid ass it’s about human god dam lives....FUCKIN AMERICAN ONES!

9 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I was watching a news program on Puerto Rico about week ago  on how bankrupt they are. Puerto Rico govt. has been operating like Greece with way too many social and welfare programs. They also mentioned that the Sec. of Education in Puerto Rico makes more than the USA Sec. of Education. :lol:

1 minute ago, snoughnut said:

I was watching a news program on Puerto Rico about week ago  on how bankrupt they are. Puerto Rico govt. has been operating like Greece with way too many social and welfare programs. They also mentioned that the Sec. of Education in Puerto Rico makes more than the USA Sec. of Education. :lol:

So fuck the Americans that live there?

Another little nugget...... According to federal agents, Puerto Rico is considered a hotbed for disability fraud. In 2006, 36% of applicants were approved. By December 2010, 69% of Puerto Ricans who applied for disability received it. Over 33% of Puerto Rico residents on disability qualified by claiming they could not work due to “mood disorders.”  :lol:

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Fuckin stupid ass it’s about human god dam lives....FUCKIN AMERICAN ONES!

And he has sent aid and personel to save them.  I guess you missed all the history of the place though.  Shocker.

10 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Did I say that?

No, thats just MC getting emotional because he got triggered by a Huffpo article.  Fucking amazing that Trump states truth and these guys can't handle it.

• Platinum Contributing Member
15 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

And he has sent aid and personel to save them.  I guess you missed all the history of the place though.  Shocker.

No, thats just MC getting emotional because he got triggered by a Huffpo article.  Fucking amazing that Trump states truth and these guys can't handle it.

:lmao: Contrast the two :lol: Are you trying not to be stupid or does it come naturally? 

IMG_3548.JPG

IMG_3549.JPG

Edited by SnowRider