Army deserter Bowe Bergdahl pleads GUILTY to desertion, misbehavior

jtssrx

The man who Obama traded for five terrorists and then proceeded to proclaim his innocence — well that man has just plead guilty to desertion as well as endangering the lives of his fellow comrades:

FOX BUSINESS – Army Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl pleaded guilty Monday to charges he endangered comrades by walking away from his post in Afghanistan in 2009 — the court case wrapping up just three years after a stunning Rose Garden spectacle in which former President Barack Obama, flanked by Bergdahl’s parents, triumphantly announced the soldier’s release from captivity.

Bergdahl was released in May 2014 after a highly-criticized deal in which five Taliban terrorists were set free. At the time, Obama administration officials said Bergdahl had “served with honor and distinction.”

It’s not clear if Bergdahl, 31, has a deal with prosecutors to limit his punishment, or if he’s simply pleading guilty in hopes of leniency from the judge, Army Col. Jeffery R. Nance. The misbehavior charge carries a maximum penalty of life in prison, while the desertion charge is punishable by up to five years.

This story has been covered a lot over the last few years and the least surprising thing is that Bergdahl is guilty.

However, I would like to remind you of one video from the past:

She lied about this just like she lied about Benghazi. And then she stood by her comments. But I’m sure the media will conveniently forget all of this.

Read more: http://therightscoop.com/army-deserter-bowe-bergdahl-pleads-guilty-to-desertion-misbehavior/#ixzz4vgQXPzIQ

Edited by jtssrx

12 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Every soldier asked to fight in bullshit wars of imperialism should do the same thing he did

He wasn’t a whistle blower. He signed up during the time of war knowing full well where he was going. He chose it. He chose to be “Jayson Bourne” and root out the Taliban by himself. Because of his actions and getting caught, eight soldiers died and dozens were wounded trying to find him. He should have never signed up, correct. But what he chose to do cost people their lives and it wasn’t to expose corruption or imperialism. So, respectfully I think you have a misunderstanding of this particular case. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

He wasn’t a whistle blower. He signed up during the time of war knowing full well where he was going. He chose it. He chose to be “Jayson Bourne” and root out the Taliban by himself. Because of his actions and getting caught, eight soldiers died and dozens were wounded trying to find him. He should have never signed up, correct. But what he chose to do cost people their lives and it wasn’t to expose corruption or imperialism. So, respectfully I think you have a misunderstanding of this particular case. 

Yup, hand him over to ISIS and walk away...

56 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

That is a very polite "fuck off and die ben" 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

Every soldier asked to fight in bullshit wars of imperialism should do the same thing he did

Asked to fight?  Soldiers sign up voluntarily Chi BuenVera.  They are free to not sign up if they have moral issues with our foreign policy and military.  They are not free to put their fellow soldiers in danger, and in this case, even get some killed.  Dipshit.

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Asked to fight?  Soldiers sign up voluntarily Chi BuenVera.  They are free to not sign up if they have moral issues with our foreign policy and military.  They are not free to put their fellow soldiers in danger, and in this case, even get some killed.  Dipshit.

Ben must still think there is a draft. :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Show me where a us soldier signs up to fight wars for profit

Is that your idea of a rebuttal?  Face it.  You got boot stomped in this thread.  Take your licking, maybe learn something, then consider stfu next time if you don't have anything better to say.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Is that your idea of a rebuttal?  Face it.  You got boot stomped in this thread.  Take your licking, maybe learn something, then consider stfu next time if you don't have anything better to say.

Wrong

39 minutes ago, Rw06GT said:

Yup, you are frequently and egregiously!

excited-baby-back-car.gif

Its not his opinion that is the issue, its the spittle and attention seeking, acting like he's some kind of moral arbiter. :news:  

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Like you ever did or would frag anybody.....WTF. :lol:

How do you know this? Once you sign up everybody is expected to if needed. 

And I believe Snake trained those that did, pretty important gig if you ask me. 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Show me where a us soldier signs up to fight wars for profit

anyone with half a brain would know what they are signing up for given our history.  for some America even with it's flaws is worth protecting,  for others the education money is worth the risk,  whatever their reason these soldiers are soldiers by their own choice.  He should clearly be shot given what he did.  Maybe they can line him up with snowden.  

• Thanks 1