Who in the world really wants Donald Trump to win?

19 minutes ago, ckf said:

Sticks and stones......

Don't take it personal ckf, my comments are not directed towards you, I applaud you for taking the site over. :bc:

It's just pathetic to see SR and Analer perform fellatio on each other.

7 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Don't take it personal ckf, my comments are not directed towards you, I applaud you for taking the site over. :bc:

It's just pathetic to see SR and Analer perform fellatio on each other.

Your post seemed to be directed at all of us. I have said all along that the internet is big enough to support both websites. TBP was around for years before they moved over to FS. A lot of their members posted on both websites. For whatever reason some members that had issues with rob are still taking it personally even though he doesn't have anything to do with this website anymore.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ckf said:

Your post seemed to be directed at all of us. I have said all along that the internet is big enough to support both websites. TBP was around for years before they moved over to FS. A lot of their members posted on both websites. For whatever reason some members that had issues with rob are still taking it personally even though he doesn't have anything to do with this website anymore.

It'll pass in time for most .  I'll admit , I was miffed a bit also , and I bitched too .   But it's pretty much done now for all but a few .    :bc:

Just now, Sal Rosenberg said:

It'll pass in time for most .  I'll admit , I was miffed a bit also , and I bitched too .   But it's pretty much done now for all but a few .    :bc:

Good to hear Ron :bc:  I will say that FS caused rob a lot of grief. He always tried to keep everybody happy. As we have seen, that simply can't be done. But, on a good note Rob is much happier now that he has turned over all of the sled forums. He said that he is sleeping much better now. Joel and I don't really give a fuck about keeping everyone happy :lmao: 

• Like 1

Just now, ckf said:

Good to hear Ron :bc:  I will say that FS caused rob a lot of grief. He always tried to keep everybody happy. As we have seen, that simply can't be done. But, on a good note Rob is much happier now that he has turned over all of the sled forums. He said that he is sleeping much better now. Joel and I don't really give a fuck about keeping everyone happy :lmao: 

That's good .  I admit I was pissed at him for the way he ended it but it's water under the bridge .  He doesn't have Jane to fall back on now so I hope he is going to be alright .    At least the site is still around , despite some of the shitty things that went on a lot off good came out of this place . Hardcore and the old TBP too .   :bc:

• Platinum Contributing Member
44 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

:lol:

Don't put it past her 

I don't think he will do worse than Obunghole 

Yep

For sure

Whats even funnier is the guy they're pissed at , pulled the plug and isn't even on here.   Also, no one should be pissed off about anything but :wolfie:

It's pretty bad that the Jamcock group has sunk that low :news:

:news:

:lol:  he's their all time pivot boy and fluffer :lol:

44 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Yeah - Jamcock and his minions like CB are scraping the bottom of the barrel.  Whiney fuckers like the east coasters....but I think CB has an excuse.....he's barely a functioning special Ed grad. :lol: 

11 minutes ago, racer254 said:

I have to admit, I came over here to watch sr make a fool out of himself.  So far, it seems to be paying off.

Are you the same guy who was whining about me bullying you around on an Internet forum? :lol: 

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Yeah - Jamcock and his minions like CB are scraping the bottom of the barrel.  Whiney fuckers like the east coasters....but I think CB has an excuse.....he's barely a functioning special Ed grad. :lol: 

Who is CB?  

Cryin Brianne? 

2 hours ago, Wildcat said:

Im not going to get into tons of policy details but this is funny either way. haha. No fucking clue who spastic wildcat is either. Im new. I came to party :birthday:

Sure it's funny and I have laughed by balls off at some of Trump's nonsense, but at the end of the day this isn't a reality TV show. Presidential material does not engage protesters the way Trump does, the man is thin skinned and he shows it time and time again, his episode with a conservative new host like Kelly showed a lot and it wasn't good......and this guy is going to have our nuclear codes??????

Edited by Mileage Psycho

2 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Buss is Cryin Brianne too :lol:

He's rubbed off on Jamcock.....he cries like a typical butt plugger... :lmao: 

Edited by SnowRider

15 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Are you the same guy who was whining about me bullying you around on an Internet forum? :lol: 

It proves to everyone how much of a hypocrite you are.   Do you bully transgender people as much as you try to be an internet bully?

Edited by racer254

1 hour ago, snoughnut said:

What a couple of homo's :lol:this place is like a morgue, all the good guys are over at TBP and the losers are here. Have fun jerking each other off you faggots. :lol:

Thanks for stopping by the morgue!...:lol:

• Like 1