Fall in The White Mountains of New Hampshire

ckf

Excellent!

Are you doing any color correction or exposure correction?  Some shots are a little hazy looking, could just be high humidity perhaps??

Is there a skip/render jump at 1:30-1:32 ?

I like the forward moving reveals from the low spots (coming up from the road).  Very cool.  

I noticed the speed changes. 

Overall excellent work!  :bc:

Neal

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Excellent!

Are you doing any color correction or exposure correction?  Some shots are a little hazy looking, could just be high humidity perhaps??

Is there a skip/render jump at 1:30-1:32 ?

I like the forward moving reveals from the low spots (coming up from the road).  Very cool.  

I noticed the speed changes. 

Overall excellent work!  :bc:

Neal

Thanks for the feedback Neal.I didn't notice any skips in the original rendered file on my computer. It must be a YouTube thing :dunno:

No color correction on this one. I did adjust the exposure on each clip by running auto levels and then manually tweaking the highlights, shadows, contrast and exposure. There are tons of tools in Premiere Pro that are going to take me a while to figure out. :bc:

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Looks great! Love the granite state!

It sure is pretty especially in the fall 

1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

Very beautiful country for sure. Whats the temp expected to be this week. Here in Amsterdam its 75f today. Unreal warm. 

I haven't looked at the weather but when I went to bed last night it was in the 60's. Woke up to a temperature of 40゚ and windy . I just got a message from rob and he said it was in the mid thirties and raining at his house today .

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

awesome, really liked from 1:19 on.. beautiful scenery..

1 hour ago, COPO said:

few engineering kids went up to Mt Washington yesterday. They said they have never seen so many Indians and foreign nationals in their lives.

There are tons of Asians around this time a year too .

59 minutes ago, bussman said:

I've got to visit that area of the country in the fall soon. :bc: 

It's worth the trip :bc:

56 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Beautiful video, and more than 2 minutes and no crashes.

:bigfinger:

:lol:

1 minute ago, Redheaded Stepchild said:

4K?

Yes. I'm not sure if it's 4K on YT or not. I uploaded it in 4K but it took forever for YT  to process when I uploaded it last night. Two hours after I uploaded it the video was only available in 720 HD

Just now, Shifty said:

Nice work john. My backyarhd. Crawford notch is amazing.   

Thanks Scott! Yes it is a beautfil place. I drove through Franconia Notch today. It's a toss up as to which one is the most beautiful. If I had to make a decision I think it would be Franconia. If the old man was still around it would be a slam dunk for Franconia :bc:

• Like 1