Cnn exposed by reason magazine

Rod

How can CNN be more "exposed"? Jimmy fucking Cricket!!!  They've been bare ass naked and covered with molasses for years now.  And must like it!  No credibility.  No integrity.  No shame.  No morals. No real information. 

CNN. :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

How can CNN be more "exposed"? Jimmy fucking Cricket!!!  They've been bare ass naked and covered with molasses for years now.  And must like it!  No credibility.  No integrity.  No shame.  No morals. No real information. 

CNN. :lol:

Name of your autobiography..... :snack:  

• Haha 2

The last few years have really brought a lot of corruption to light with many organizations, CNN, DNC, Planned Parenthood, IRS, and many others.  I think we need to make a list of them all and pin it to the top so that we all remember who the real crooks are.

14 minutes ago, racer254 said:

The last few years have really brought a lot of corruption to light with many organizations, CNN, DNC, Planned Parenthood, IRS, and many others.  I think we need to make a list of them all and pin it to the top so that we all remember who the real crooks are.

The IRS debacle was lefty fascism in plain sight.  Amazing.  AMAZING!  

19 minutes ago, racer254 said:

It spans both sides, stop being such a partisan hack.

Neal

1 minute ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Neal

True, but it can be successfully argued that what happened under Obama's watch was unprecedented violations of constitutional rights, breach of laws to protect citizens and endless propaganda from the news outlets to cover and hide it all.  

Oh, all for the "greater good" of course.

9 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Neal

I listed ONE group "affiliated" to a party and you labeled me a partisan hack....think about that for just a second.  Just what party did you think of when I said planned parenthood, cnn or the irs?

Now, instead of posting some bs comment, why not make your list of corruption?  Or would that just show your partisanship?

Edited by racer254

22 minutes ago, racer254 said:

I listed ONE group "affiliated" to a party and you labeled me a partisan hack....think about that for just a second.  Just what party did you think of when I said planned parenthood, cnn or the irs?

Now, instead of posting some bs comment, why not make your list of corruption?  Or would that just show your partisanship?

This shows your partisan hackery.  Stop pretending to be the rube.

Neal

29 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

True, but it can be successfully argued that what happened under Obama's watch was unprecedented violations of constitutional rights, breach of laws to protect citizens and endless propaganda from the news outlets to cover and hide it all.  

Oh, all for the "greater good" of course.

Unprecedented violations eh?  :lol:

That's silly. 

Neal

54 minutes ago, racer254 said:

:lol:

cnn has spun much less stories than faux. rnc is likely as corrupt and the dnc, but the Russians weren't interested in that. wonder why? planned parenthood? irs?

16 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol:

cnn has spun much less stories than faux. rnc is likely as corrupt and the dnc, but the Russians weren't interested in that. wonder why? planned parenthood? irs?

Where did I give Fox news a pass on this?

9 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Where did I give Fox news a pass on this?

they're the crown jewel of spun BS, who rarely, if ever, recants their stories or apologize. yet you jump on cnn who gets a few wrong, and they do recant, apologize, and even terminate. so why is that?

31 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

they're the crown jewel of spun BS, who rarely, if ever, recants their stories or apologize. yet you jump on cnn who gets a few wrong, and they do recant, apologize, and even terminate. so why is that?

CNN is the crown jewel of spun BS times 7 tho