What's missing in this pic?

29 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

Look asshole I did concede that it appears the repubs are not doing enough ..but i guess that was not enough for you..you keep bringing it up.

You wanna fuck with me over and over on the same damn thing ..then it is on like pokemon bish!

There you go with the name calling again, and you responded to a post between racer and I, not you.

2 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

There you go with the name calling again, and you responded to a post between racer and I, not you.

You still were referring to me and to anybody else who thought it was odd.

So stfu about it.

Edited by Capt.Storm

5 hours ago, 1jkw said:

No, it wasn't, it was a statement that thinking you are patriotic because you display the flag while fucking over the Veterans is pretty hypocritical.

5 hours ago, 1jkw said:

Because it seems to be a big deal that there wasn't flags behind Bernie, but not a big deal that the republicans keep denying money for Veterans, but they are more patriotic because they have a bunch of flags, most recently they wanted to take money from the Vets. to pay for the Zika virus.

Snowbevis version 2.0 has spoken.:lmao:

• Platinum Contributing Member
43 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

So stage that looks like it was decorated by Joseph Goebbels is what's in fashion now.

Oh look a Nazi reference....how original.

Like Hillary is liked by the vets.

Vets outraged: Hillary says it DISHONORS military to hold her accountable for Benghazi

She then claimed the pursuit for answers to why four Americans died in the attack is somehow an affront not only to those who lost their lives, but to all members of the military.

Trey Gowdy puts Planned Parenthood boss
through the wringer; wipes the smile off her face

“I feel like it does a grave disservice and dishonors not just the memory of the four that we lost, but of everybody who has served our country,” Clinton said.

But veterans weren’t buying the political spin that it’s disrespectful to expect Clinton to answer for her role in Benghazi.

A number of vets took to social media to denounce Clinton’s “flippant” attitude about Benghazi. Here’s a sampling of responses from Twitter:

As a combat veteran, if Hillary Clinton is never held accountable for the murders in Benghazi, I will never vote for her. Period.

— A.J. Hoffmann (@crustybuckeye) June 26, 2015

@LindaJStovall Hillary has what it takes to be a truck driver, I am a veteran & we won’t vote 4 the Butcher of Benghazi or a fcking liberal.

— George Blackshear (@nightridercz5) June 13, 2014

@lacrossegirl16 I agree with you 100%. Sarcasm was about Hillary’s flippant attitude about #benghazi not the heroes. I am a veteran myself

— T.E. Sumner (@TESumner) July 31, 2013

@trscoop She’s disrespectful, and a felon, by the way!

— Marti A Deputy (@merlow_d) October 1, 2015

Hillary Is The One Who Is Disrespectful Despicable and Delusional About Benghazi http://t.co/3n4o0hPgNB

— Mary #LNYHBT (@BrazilianGirl32) October 1, 2015

OMG Hillary says its disrespectful to the Military to talk about Benghazi! NOWAY Hill its onU http://t.co/zb17fHlbZC pic.twitter.com/QkT6IzumlQ

— joseph price (@joeyyeo13) October 1, 2015

@HillaryClinton :its disrespectful to #Veterans 2 make her answer 2 #Benghazi http://t.co/i0AJJI0QhP What say Vets? pic.twitter.com/ErxU0IHMNd

— CFP4US-Freedom (@CFP4US) October 1, 2015