Let it snow

46 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

did you sell the metal detector 

Bwahahahaha!!!!

No.  probably just gonna part it out.  Sad.  1000 miles and it's worth more dead than alive.  Oh well.

Stupid metal detector anyway....and I didn't even get the fucking butter burger!!!!!!

:lmao:

IMG_1057.JPG

40 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Bwahahahaha!!!!

No.  probably just gonna part it out.  Sad.  1000 miles and it's worth more dead than alive.  Oh well.

Stupid metal detector anyway....and I didn't even get the fucking butter burger!!!!!!

:lmao:

Is that your secondary?  I blew a belt off my turbo one day, got the belt off, and made the mistake of grabbing the secondary with two bare hands.  I swear, I would have medaled in the discus throw, I rifled that thing so far into the woods. :lol:  

Edited by DriftBusta

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Is that your secondary?  I blew a belt off my turbo one day, got the belt off, and made the mistake of grabbing the secondary with two bare hands.  I swear, I would have medaled in the discus throw, I rifled that thing so far into the woods. :lol:  

:lol:

No, it's a water meter that was buried under the snow.  Hit my ski at about 25-30 and sled came to a complete stop as I was slammed to the ground faster than I've ever been ejected from any vehicle.  I turned over just in time to get my leg up and keep the sled from rolling over me.  Right in front of a Culver's restaurant.  Dinner and a show!!!!!!!! :lmao:

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

No, it's a water meter that was buried under the snow.  Hit my ski at about 25-30 and sled came to a complete stop as I was slammed to the ground faster than I've ever been ejected from any vehicle.  I turned over just in time to get my leg up and keep the sled from rolling over me.  Right in front of a Culver's restaurant.  Dinner and a show!!!!!!!! :lmao:

Nice.  Too bad no one caught it on film :lol:  :bc: 

22 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

2 Horribles Culvers?

11 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

2 Horribles Culvers?

Yup.  Funny thing is, we never "bang it" there.  We always take the trail around the back to get food/gas.  There were just some really nice jumps built up...I just landed one and then...I was a snail. :lol: Limped that pos all the way home as we stopped periodically to grab dead fall and bend the a-arms back into place.  What a wreck.  Couldn't go faster than 20 with that bent up shit and it was a fight the whole time.  But, it made it 40 miles back!!  I was never so happy to get off a sled in my life. No way my Doo would have survived that crash.  NO FREAKING WAY!!!!  Go Cat!!!

Just now, racinfarmer said:

We'll be up there sometime around New Years at some resort, I guess.

TH?  Or Silver bay?

Hell...Holla!  We'll scoot out with ya for a day.  Unless I don't want to or, don't feel like it. :lol:

I'll bring you some Crocs!!!

14 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yup.  Funny thing is, we never "bang it" there.  We always take the trail around the back to get food/gas.  There were just some really nice jumps built up...I just landed one and then...I was a snail. :lol: Limped that pos all the way home as we stopped periodically to grab dead fall and bend the a-arms back into place.  What a wreck.  Couldn't go faster than 20 with that bent up shit and it was a fight the whole time.  But, it made it 40 miles back!!  I was never so happy to get off a sled in my life. No way my Doo would have survived that crash.  NO FREAKING WAY!!!!  Go Cat!!!

I hit a tree last season with my Doo and rode it another 100 miles that day. GO DOO!!!!1111222

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

I hit a tree last season with my Doo and rode it another 100 miles that day. GO DOO!!!!1111222

Yeah.  No. :lol:

The only module I would have had left from my Doo after this crash would have been the ones attached to what was left of the shock. 

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah.  No. :lol:

The only module I would have had left from my Doo after this crash would have been the ones attached to what was left of the shock. 

Doo FTMFW!!!!1111222