CBO, ending Obamacare subsidies will increase premiums.

11 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Union Delivery Boy the sites biggest hypocrite :lol: Better head back to team buttplugger where you can bitch about unions and the government while and nobody will say anything to you :lmao: 

Over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over......      

38 minutes ago, Anler said:

I think moe is a hard worker and a pretty smart guy but it really puzzles me how he thinks everything he enjoys is all because of him. Non union truck drivers don't enjoy close to what he does, in pay or benefits. In fact most business professionals don't enjoy the level of health insurance coverage that union members do. I know because I have been on both sides. 

I am a non union truck driver and my pay and bennies are on par with the teamsters, my company provides our insurance providing you complete their health screenings and my retirement bennies are going to be just fine. oh and I have winters off:thumbsup:

1 minute ago, BEANPOLE DAVE said:

Over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over......      

he sure is a broken record:news:

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

I am a non union truck driver and my pay and bennies are on par with the teamsters, my company provides our insurance providing you complete their health screenings and my retirement bennies are going to be just fine. oh and I have winters off:thumbsup:

Fed Ex doesn't offer shit....guess if someone was vehemently anti union they would work there and not UPS.

Edited by Biggie Smails

1 minute ago, Biggie Smails said:

Fed Ex doesn't offer shit.

who works for FedEx, I am too lazy to chuck packages around all day I sit in a tanker all day hardest thing I do is open the dome and hook up a hose

6 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Fed Ex doesn't offer shit....guess if someone was vehemently anti union they would work there and not UPS.

I've said the same thing to Union Delivery Boy for years 

6 minutes ago, BEANPOLE DAVE said:

A million times no doubt.

You like unions and government now?  Or do you just STFU around Moe because you're a dumb pussy?

:lmao: Dumb Dave = Doe Dumber 

Just now, SnowRider said:

You like unions and government now?  Or do you just STFU around Moe because you're a dumb pussy?

:lmao: Dumb Dave = Doe Dumber 

No...just give it a rest....your like a broken record ffs.

1 minute ago, 01mxz800 said:

spoiler alert, nobody cares what you the fuck your dumbass has to say light bulb BOY

Since you're admittedly lazy are you overpaid?  :snack: Or is being ' 'overpaid' relative and as good as 'Union' wrong :lol: 

Just now, BEANPOLE DAVE said:

No...just give it a rest....your like a broken record ffs.

Selective outrage you fucking pussy.  A lot people post the same shit over and over and your silence is deafening. :lol: 

Just now, SnowRider said:

Selective outrage you fucking pussy.  A lot people post the same shit over and over and your silence is deafening. :lol: 

Ive razzed moe about the union and his job in the past....

15 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

who works for FedEx, I am too lazy to chuck packages around all day I sit in a tanker all day hardest thing I do is open the dome and hook up a hose

Nevermind.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Anler said:

Yep. Not too many understand this problem because their employer pays the premium so they don't care. It's going to start getting ugly. Premiums are getting set (if not already) to out pace salaries. My premium is $3000k a month for my family. That's $36k a year. Add 20% next year, 25% year after that. What do you think employers are going to do?

So true.  That is fucking nuts.

12 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You're not in a union but think they are great.  Moe is in a union and thinks otherwise.