CBO, ending Obamacare subsidies will increase premiums.

Yep. Not too many understand this problem because their employer pays the premium so they don't care. It's going to start getting ugly. Premiums are getting set (if not already) to out pace salaries. My premium is $3000k a month for my family. That's $36k a year. Add 20% next year, 25% year after that. What do you think employers are going to do?

They still getting their information from Grubber?

What are premiums going to go up on Obamacare alone?  

This whole debate is just stupid IMO.  All we are doing is band aiding one problem after another.  Over and over and over again.  And it's always the wrong problem.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

They still getting their information from Grubber?

What are premiums going to go up on Obamacare alone?  

This whole debate is just stupid IMO.  All we are doing is band aiding one problem after another.  Over and over and over again.  And it's always the wrong problem.

Yup, single payer is the only way we can accomplish the goal.  

Neal

Just now, NaturallyAspirated said:

Yup, single payer is the only way we can accomplish the goal.  

Neal

I agree, but that's a big fat almost mission impossible.  Tackling healthcare costs, fraud and generational entitlements is more of a realistic objective.  And when I say "realistic"...

"Once upon a time...."

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I agree, but that's a big fat almost mission impossible.  Tackling healthcare costs, fraud and generational entitlements is more of a realistic objective.  And when I say "realistic"...

"Once upon a time...."

I agree, it's almost impossible to get a decent system that wouldn't be riddle with corruption and waste. That's why I feel the best solution would be to just scrap the insurance industry all together. Let people save tax free for medical expenses. Medical costs would drop like a rock overnight. People would shop around for medical service like they shop for everything else. It also fucks the tort lawyers which is an added bonus. 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

I agree, it's almost impossible to get a decent system that wouldn't be riddle with corruption and waste. That's why I feel the best solution would be to just scrap the insurance industry all together. Let people save tax free for medical expenses. Medical costs would drop like a rock overnight. People would shop around for medical service like they shop for everything else. It also fucks the tort lawyers which is an added bonus. 

Until they sew a forceps up in you!  :lol:

Neal

Just now, NaturallyAspirated said:

Until they sew a forceps up in you!  :lol:

Neal

That stuff is always gonna happen. 

Part 2 of health care reform is I believe we need a serious change in our American lifestyle. Look at all of the new epidemics that we're almost non existent before 1980. Type 2 diabetes, autism, thyroid issues, various cancers, obesity, auto immune disease, ADHD, Alzheimer's, etc... Not to mention pharmaceutical deaths and illnesses. All this shit needs to be addressed and changed. Healthier lifestyle will result in less need for medical care. 

That stuff is always gonna happen. 

Part 2 of health care reform is I believe we need a serious change in our American lifestyle. Look at all of the new epidemics that we're almost non existent before 1980. Type 2 diabetes, autism, thyroid issues, various cancers, obesity, auto immune disease, ADHD, Alzheimer's, etc... Not to mention pharmaceutical deaths and illnesses. All this shit needs to be addressed and changed. Healthier lifestyle will result in less need for medical care. 

Yup.  Wellness goals need to be mandatory for employees.  Hell my company offers $200 off a month of premiums if you are non-tobacco and meet the goals.  :bc:

Neal

59 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

I somewhat identity as Libertarian, but there are some issues that we should be doing better with the government than individual private entity.

Neal

There's a lot I like about them too, but when I really look at their platform, it's just a little too extreme in terms of their "every man for them self" with no safety nets.  I don't want some here to think that means we should all just mooch off government and I never have.  I remember pretty much agreeing with Ron Paul on 85% of things.  And guys like Gary Johnson I don't think even fully buy into everything that's in the Libertsrian platform.  I saw an interview with Penn Jillette and he didn't fully buy into the platform either, not that he's a candidate but someone who considers them self libertarian.  Bottom line, it wouldn't take much to get me onboard, albeit with a few tweaks to the platform to align more realistically with where most libertarians really see things.

2 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

There's a lot I like about them too, but when I really look at their platform, it's just a little too extreme in terms of their "every man for them self" with no safety nets.  I don't want some here to think that means we should all just mooch off government and I never have.  I remember pretty much agreeing with Ron Paul on 85% of things.  And guys like Gary Johnson I don't think even fully buy into everything that's in the Libertsrian platform.  I saw an interview with Penn Jillette and he didn't fully buy into the platform either, not that he's a candidate but someone who considers them self libertarian.  Bottom line, it wouldn't take much to get me onboard, albeit with a few tweaks to the platform to align more realistically with where most libertarians really see things.

Libertarians are smart enough to know that there is no perfect scenario. But they are also smart enough to know that more govt almost always results in more problems and less of what you want. The goal is to slowly reduce the need for large govt. Americans are too stupid to wrap their minds around the concept. Public education brainwashing, military brainwashing, media brainwashing and religious brainwashing for ones entire life makes it hard for some to think for themselves. But when you finally start asking questions about EVERYTHING it becomes pretty obvious. 

FB_IMG_1488147992052.jpg

FB_IMG_1490616211262.jpg

FB_IMG_1503971586431.jpg

FB_IMG_1503972355977.jpg

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Snake said:

Stop breaking the law, assholes.

Shove  it up your Teamster ass you fucking hypocrite....hates unions and the government....makes his living off of both. Stupid cunt.

Edited by Biggie Smails

7 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Shove  it up your Teamster ass you fucking hypocrite....hates unions and the government....makes his living off of both. Stupid cunt.

Prospers from the labor of others who provided him with his benefits. Condemns others who fight for those same benefits. Is there a better example of hypocrisy?

Prospers from the labor of others who provided him with his benefits. Condemns others who fight for those same benefits. Is there a better example of hypocrisy?

None at all but he has some stupid fucking rationalization for it all...fucking sawed off little prick.

Just now, Biggie Smails said:

None at all but he has some stupid fucking rationalization for it all...fucking sawed off little prick.

I think moe is a hard worker and a pretty smart guy but it really puzzles me how he thinks everything he enjoys is all because of him. Non union truck drivers don't enjoy close to what he does, in pay or benefits. In fact most business professionals don't enjoy the level of health insurance coverage that union members do. I know because I have been on both sides. 

Just now, Anler said:

I think moe is a hard worker and a pretty smart guy but it really puzzles me how he thinks everything he enjoys is all because of him. Non union truck drivers don't enjoy close to what he does, in pay or benefits. In fact most business professionals don't enjoy the level of health insurance coverage that union members do. I know because I have been on both sides. 

I'm sure he is both of those things...still a hypocrite.

Obamacare was said to lower premiums 2500 per family “lie”

obama said you could keep your doctor “lie”

Obamacare supposed to lower cost “lie”

CBO scored alll of this and said non of it “liars”

CBO known as left lean “truth”

34 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

24 minutes ago, Anler said:

21 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

17 minutes ago, Anler said:

16 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

I'm sure he is both of those things...still a hypocrite.

k3WXKSr.jpg

Union Delivery Boy the sites biggest hypocrite :lol: Better head back to team buttplugger where you can bitch about unions and the government while and nobody will say anything to you :lmao: