Trump 'likely obstructed justice' in Comey firing, could be impeached, Brookings Institution

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

can only hope at this point 

Only thing I hope for all the antifa and BLM idiots get arrested and all the publicity about them stop.  Then I hope the economy keeps chugging along and journalists start behaving a little more honestly.  I realize thats probably a pipe dream.  So in the interim, I'm loving watching these formerly "venerapoble" institutions like CNN or the Hollywood elite, get the spotlight shined on their corruption and hypocrisy.

16 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

can only hope at this point 

Ahhh....rootin' fer Pence, Eh?  :lmao:

14 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

"The liberal-leaning think"

Should we take this as objective reporting?

Oh...Absolutely!

14 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Only thing I hope for all the antifa and BLM idiots get arrested and all the publicity about them stop.  Then I hope the economy keeps chugging along and journalists start behaving a little more honestly.  I realize thats probably a pipe dream.  So in the interim, I'm loving watching these formerly "venerapoble" institutions like CNN or the Hollywood elite, get the spotlight shined on their corruption and hypocrisy.

I don't care about BLM or Antifa anymore than I do the Nazi's or any other white supremacy group.  They all sit in the EXACT same relevance boat to me.  As for the rest..YUP!  :bc:

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Ahhh....rootin' fer Pence, Eh?  :lmao:

Oh...Absolutely!

I don't care about BLM or Antifa anymore than I do the Nazi's or any other white supremacy group.  They all sit in the EXACT same relevance boat to me.  As for the rest..YUP!  :bc:

I guess the only difference is Obama would be inviting Antifa to the white house for a summit. :lol: