Discuss

Snake

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

@XC.Morrison  Keep up the good work.   It's fun and easy to :owned: the Clown Posse :lmao:   You're doing a great job :bc: 

what a clueless dumb fuck. you 2 will deff make a perfect couple. now not fight about who gets the bottom first   

oh I almost forgot  wire to wire mother fuckers LMFAO you clueless fuck  

Edited by Ez ryder

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

what a clueless dumb fuck. you 2 will deff make a perfect couple. now not fight about who gets the bottom first   

oh I almost forgot  wire to wire mother fuckers LMFAO you clueless fuck  

Did your feelings get hurt... :lmao: 

Just now, Ez ryder said:

only you would be dumb enough to think that . you and your boyfriend have owned no one. only thing you own is the laughing stock award  

You're butthurt :bc: It's OK - Dump loves you.... :snack:

12 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

explain to me in your mind what would I have to be butt hurt over ? you really live in a fucking delusion

Simple.  Your homophobic 'insults' that I simply SMH at exemplify your own stupidity and insecurities. 👍  

3 hours ago, SnowRider said:

@XC.Morrison  Keep up the good work.   It's fun and easy to :owned: the Clown Posse :lmao:   You're doing a great job :bc: 

Yup, keep up the good work, libtards like you do more for the conservatives than any amount of liberal advertising or vote buying   :thumbsup:

3 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Simple.  Your homophobic 'insults' that I simply SMH at exemplify your own stupidity and insecurities. 👍  

Conversely, anyone who shouts over the results of an election 11 months ago, in an economy that the stock market has enjoyed record growth, with consumer confidence at a 15 year high, well one could argue that you suffer from more than just stupidiy and insecurity. :dunno: 

18 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Conversely, anyone who shouts over the results of an election 11 months ago, in an economy that the stock market has enjoyed record growth, with consumer confidence at a 15 year high, well one could argue that you suffer from more than just stupidiy and insecurity. :dunno: 

You never said a word about 2008 and 2012 nor did the market make gains from 2008 - 2016  :snack:

:lmao: 

The lengths you fucks go to sucking each other off is amazing :lol: 

IMG_3022.JPG

Edited by SnowRider

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You never said a word about 2008 and 2012 nor did the market make gains from 2008 - 2016  :snack:

:lmao: 

The lengths you fucks go to sucking each other off is amazing :lol: 

IMG_3022.JPG

Show us an 11 month period during the Obama administration that the market jumped 25 points, AND had the high levels of consumer confidence, low inflation, low unemployement, etc...  FFS, I have no time for arguing with you, when you pull this shit out of your ass.

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Show us an 11 month period during the Obama administration that the market jumped 25 points, AND had the high levels of consumer confidence, low inflation, low unemployement, etc...  FFS, I have no time for arguing with you, when you pull this shit out of your ass.

:lol::lmao: 

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

funny, thats the same response I get from slinger, when he's got NOTHING.

Dude.- can't fix stupid. :lmao:  The last 8 years were shit with fake numbers and the first 10 months are utopia and the numbers are real....remind the class what a hack you are again :lol: 

11 hours ago, Snake said:

“And, yes, I take responsibility. Obviously, there were things I must have been able to do differently in order to have won,” Clinton continued. “But at the end, there was this really perfect storm, and so you had the Comey letter and you had the enormous impact of the Russian theft of emails, :lies: the release of them by WikiLeaks, basically now a part of the Russian intelligence apparatus, :lies: and the weaponization of that. :lies: These were all new phenomena.”  

“So you’re still blaming others more than yourself?” Frei asked

“No, I take ultimate responsibility, I don’t blame others, but I think it’s important that people understand what happened,” Clinton said. “It easy to say, ‘You know she wasn’t a good candidate.’ Then why did lead all the way to the end, :lies: why did I get nominated overwhelmingly?” :lies: 

10 hours ago, XC.Morrison said:

She because her reputation has been drug through the gutter by the rwws for the past 25 years turning her into a caricature of herself, coupled with Comey's October email announcement that turned out to be nothing, along with Russian sabotage.

The 16 republicans had no excuses, not to mention it was an intramural competition where their team won.  Hillary didn't keep talking about her 2008 loss, because her team won.  

But I think you're missing the point of my previous post which is this:  why should Hillary feel any more shame for losing than any of the other 16 republicans and 2 independents that failed to beat Trump?  

She didn't win the primary it was rigged for her, Trump out worked his opponents and had better ideas people cared about Thrillery had no ideas but carry on for Barry's failures and retreaded DemonCUNT bullshit :finger3: 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Dude.- can't fix stupid. :lmao:  The last 8 years were shit with fake numbers and the first 10 months are utopia and the numbers are real....remind the class what a hack you are again :lol: 

Yet you're the fucking imbicile that's been :wrong: about everything for how long is it now :lmao: fucking know nothing MORON 

• Like 1