Discuss

Snake

“And, yes, I take responsibility. Obviously, there were things I must have been able to do differently in order to have won,” Clinton continued. “But at the end, there was this really perfect storm, and so you had the Comey letter and you had the enormous impact of the Russian theft of emails, the release of them by WikiLeaks, basically now a part of the Russian intelligence apparatus, and the weaponization of that. These were all new phenomena.”

“So you’re still blaming others more than yourself?” Frei asked

“No, I take ultimate responsibility, I don’t blame others, but I think it’s important that people understand what happened,” Clinton said. “It easy to say, ‘You know she wasn’t a good candidate.’ Then why did lead all the way to the end, why did I get nominated overwhelmingly?”

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Anler said:

She lost because of her, nobody else. 

Exactly and she lists all these reasons and then says she takes ultimate responsibility only to again place blame elsewhere....she will never admit it or understand it.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Exactly and she lists all these reasons and then says she takes ultimate responsibility only to again place blame elsewhere....she will never admit it or understand it.

She consistently does this.

All through the campaign .....I take full responsibility, followed by a list of excuses  of how it was actually some one else's fault. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Have Lyin Ted, Little Marco, Low Energy Jeb, and Truly Wierd Rand Paul come out and admitted why they lost?  Or really any of the 16 republicans he mopped the floor with in 2016?

3 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

Have Lyin Ted, Little Marco, Low Energy Jeb, and Truly Wierd Rand Paul come out and admitted why they lost?  Or really any of the 16 republicans he mopped the floor with in 2016?

Is there a need to?  They lost because they were bested...and the voters chose as much.  Weird you Clintonees think her excuses are valid...at all.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

None of them are talking about this and have moved on. It's telling something this simple escapes you. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, bussman said:

None of them are talking about this and have moved on. It's telling something this simple escapes you. 

No Shit.....she writes a book full of excuses and is out shilling it yet XtraCunty Morrison spews out a bunch of deflection. :lol:

24 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

They don't feel the need to try and remain relevant in a contest gone by.

Why did she get nominated so overwhelmingly? The DNC paid for it.

Why did she lose? Please....

She because her reputation has been drug through the gutter by the rwws for the past 25 years turning her into a caricature of herself, coupled with Comey's October email announcement that turned out to be nothing, along with Russian sabotage.

The 16 republicans had no excuses, not to mention it was an intramural competition where their team won.  Hillary didn't keep talking about her 2008 loss, because her team won.  

But I think you're missing the point of my previous post which is this:  why should Hillary feel any more shame for losing than any of the other 16 republicans and 2 independents that failed to beat Trump?  

1 hour ago, Biggie Smails said:

She doesn't want to understand it. She feels that she should have won, she thinks she deserved it. I don't think she really gives a shit if anyone likes her because it was pretty obvious that most didn't. 

1 hour ago, Snake said:

“And, yes, I take responsibility. Obviously, there were things I must have been able to do differently in order to have won,” Clinton continued. “But at the end, there was this really perfect storm, and so you had the Comey letter and you had the enormous impact of the Russian theft of emails, the release of them by WikiLeaks, basically now a part of the Russian intelligence apparatus, and the weaponization of that. These were all new phenomena.”

“So you’re still blaming others more than yourself?” Frei asked

“No, I take ultimate responsibility, I don’t blame others, but I think it’s important that people understand what happened,” Clinton said. “It easy to say, ‘You know she wasn’t a good candidate.’ Then why did lead all the way to the end, why did I get nominated overwhelmingly?”

Because with the help of people like Donna Brazile, Debbie WashMyMouth Schulz, she cheated.  Its all on the record, and all her defenders seem to excuse that.  Talk about a river in Egypt.

54 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

No one cares, they lost.  They've moved on.

11 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

She because her reputation has been drug through the gutter by the rwws for the past 25 years turning her into a caricature of herself, coupled with Comey's October email announcement that turned out to be nothing, along with Russian sabotage.

The 16 republicans had no excuses, not to mention it was an intramural competition where their team won.  Hillary didn't keep talking about her 2008 loss, because her team won.  

But I think you're missing the point of my previous post which is this:  why should Hillary feel any more shame for losing than any of the other 16 republicans and 2 independents that failed to beat Trump?  

Hey guess what, her reputation is shit, but most of it is true.  Hell, all you have to do is play clips of her statements over time, and the flip flops, the word parsing, and outright lies.  The private server thing, the tarmac, those are inexusable breaches of the law.  She has hundreds of millions of dollars flow into her private foundation, that dovetail precisely with favors and influence that she offered them. Yet you guys want to try and put together this popsicle stick house made up of nothing about "Russian Colllusion".  GMAFB

Edited by DriftBusta

10 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

12 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

Hillary lost because she has proven to be unethical and dishonest time and time again. Let's not keep beating this dead horse. Nobody came to her rallies except paid campaign workers. Trump and Bernie had huge crowds with almost no infrastructure to secure such crowds. Stop being a dummy. 

20 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

Did McCain make excuses for 10 months after the election?  Did Romney make excuses after the election?  Why do you defend her, when it's her CHARACTER for the reason she lost.

1 hour ago, XC.Morrison said:

can you point to a book of excuses they wrote after the election ? or a book of excuses any one but this sleazy cunt wrote after a political loss? 

51 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

I’m curious to know you’re age

45 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Then why did lead all the way to the end, why did I get nominated overwhelmingly?”

LMFAO yeah  

Of course she was nominated overwhelmingly..... She cheated :lol:

She needs to stfu more then Trump does...

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Hillary lost because she has proven to be unethical and dishonest time and time again. Let's not keep beating this dead horse. Nobody came to her rallies except paid campaign workers. Trump and Bernie had huge crowds with almost no infrastructure to secure such crowds. Stop being a dummy. 

Dump was proven to be 10 times more unethical and to lie 50 times as much so if anyone voted for Dump because he's honest I might die of laughter.  

Also he paid $12,000 to Gotham Government Relations who subcontracted with Extra Mile to hire paid actors to attend his fancy escalator campaign announcement speech.  

Hillary's supporters all had jobs.  They weren't the angry forgotten ones.  Angry because Pedro stole their coal job I think.. 

58 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Did McCain make excuses for 10 months after the election?  Did Romney make excuses after the election?  Why do you defend her, when it's her CHARACTER for the reason she lost.

She's standing up for herself and not rolling over and playing dead like you think a lady ought to.  It's called having a spine, unlike all the choads Trump destroyed in the primaries only to have them crawl up to him and lick his boots.  He called Ted Cruz's wife ugly and accused his father of conspiring to kill JFK, and 3 months later Ted was like, "Am I licking your boots good enough sir?"  

55 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

can you point to a book of excuses they wrote after the election ? or a book of excuses any one but this sleazy cunt wrote after a political loss? 

I cannot.  But I can add that they didn't win the popular vote, nor did they lose the electoral vote to someone as dangerous for the country as Dump.  They may have also made the business decision that nobody would have cared to read a book about nothing.

29 minutes ago, COPO said:

I’m curious to know you’re age

5 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

Damn, I don't think I've :owned:this many clown posse members at once.  If I'm not careful I'll wind up on an episode of Hoarders.

LOl you think you have owned any one . tell that story again it is still funny 

I cannot.  But I can add that they didn't win the popular vote, nor did they lose the electoral vote to someone as dangerous for the country as Dump.  They may have also made the business decision that nobody would have cared to read a book about nothing.
 that is funny why dont you pull up the sales numbers for hill flop that is already on the discount rack 

nor did they lose the electoral vote to someone as dangerous for the country as Dump

so Hillary has shown you  she was not a Dangerous person. wow get the blinders off  

She's standing up for herself and not rolling over and playing dead like you think a lady ought to.  It's called having a spine, unlike all the choads Trump destroyed in the primaries only to have them crawl up to him and lick his boots.  He called Ted Cruz's wife ugly and accused his father of conspiring to kill JFK, and 3 months later Ted was like, "Am I licking your boots good enough sir?"  

no she is a sore looser and is sad that now the money has quit rolling in to the fraud foundation .

no there politician in history has had the sour grapes like that cunt. 

29 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

no she is a sore looser and is sad that now the money has quit rolling in to the fraud foundation .

no there politician in history has had the sour grapes like that cunt. 

And exactly how is the Ol' Clinton Foundation doing now? :lmao:

Nawwww.....legit.