Check your account email address ×

Quick Question

s pump

Put a head Oring in the old Rush last weekend.  Bought my Reg sticker this week.  Sled is all ready to go - just add fuel. 

Not bothering to even buy a trail pass with my kids' hockey schedules. I'll buy day passes if I get to ride. 

IMG_0920.JPG

IMG_0921.JPG

IMG_0926.JPG

30 minutes ago, Snake said:

Sidewinder putting an 850 turbo on the trailer.

"But look how quick my 2 Stroke is off the line!!"  :lol:

These people that run their mouthes to the big dogs about their 800/850's are priceless to me. 

20 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

"But look how quick my 2 Stroke is off the line!!"  :lol:

These people that run their mouthes to the big dogs about their 800/850's are priceless to me. 

I ran an XF1100 turbo back in 12-13.  Even stock that thing had so much more nut than any stock 2 stroke it wasn't even up for discussion.  The new Yam/Cat turbos would put mine to shame, and the clutching/build quality is a generation better as well.  They might win a short race, but once the turbo gets traction, its good night Irene. :lol:  ar

6 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

This is what they look like when the blow up 

14719085_631150040395842_4398637648927784960_n.jpg

:lol:  

1 hour ago, bussman said:

I may have saw a video of that :bc: 

Jasmine :bc: 

27 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

This is what they look like when the blow up 

14719085_631150040395842_4398637648927784960_n.jpg

Anler getting analized

17 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I ran an XF1100 turbo back in 12-13.  Even stock that thing had so much more nut than any stock 2 stroke it wasn't even up for discussion.  The new Yam/Cat turbos would put mine to shame, and the clutching/build quality is a generation better as well.  They might win a short race, but once the turbo gets traction, its good night Irene. :lol:  ar

There were times the last few years that I missed the snort that my Turbo had, then I rode a Sidewinder for 30 miles last winter and while it was a blast I was more than happy to get back on my 600, light is right :bc:  

5 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Anler getting analized

There were times the last few years that I missed the snort that my Turbo had, then I rode a Sidewinder for 30 miles last winter and while it was a blast I was more than happy to get back on my 600, light is right :bc:  

Hope I don't get old the  way you are..... :lol:

5 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Anler getting analized

x2.  For a saddlebag ride through Quebec, which we plan on doing this year after many years of not doing, the mileage, effortless cruising power and no injector oil, save hundreds over the course of a season.  I miss going 75 and the motor sounds like its at a high idle. :lol:  On my SKS thats clamped.

29 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

x2.  For a saddlebag ride through Quebec, which we plan on doing this year after many years of not doing, the mileage, effortless cruising power and no injector oil, save hundreds over the course of a season.  I miss going 75 and the motor sounds like its at a high idle. :lol:  On my SKS thats clamped.

I wanna be in on that if possible... :bc:

3 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

should we bring up this forums laundry list of cat issues :lol: 

Those guys are an odd bunch. Doesn't matter how many problems their sleds have they still think they are the best. Meanwhile not a single malfunction with my etec and I get a meme of an exploding box of dicks. Maybe I have this snowmobile thing all wrong.. wrenching IS snowmobiling! :lol:

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Anler said:

Those guys are an odd bunch. Doesn't matter how many problems their sleds have they still think they are the best. Meanwhile not a single malfunction with my etec and I get a meme of an exploding box of dicks. Maybe I have this snowmobile thing all wrong.. wrenching IS snowmobiling! :lol:

Hey, my etec was pretty much flawless til 5k too.  And performed well.  New slugs at 3800 tho...and crank was a cunt hair from being out of spec when the stator took a shit at the 5k mark.  But still, it's not my Cat....unless you've raced motorsports, it's hard to explain why.

....and you have to admit, that "box of exploding dicks" is just plain funny as fuck!!!! :lol:

11 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Hey, my etec was pretty much flawless til 5k too.  And performed well.  New slugs at 3800 tho...and crank was a cunt hair from being out of spec when the stator took a shit at the 5k mark.  But still, it's not my Cat....unless you've raced motorsports, it's hard to explain why.

....and you have to admit, that "box of exploding dicks" is just plain funny as fuck!!!! :lol:

Etec or ptek? Pteks were shit. I know plenty of etec owners and none have had a mechanical failure. And many over 5,000 miles. Some with over 10,000. Mine has just under 5,000 and if weather cooperates it should have a minimum of 2k more this year. Now compare that to the cat owners I know and it's a different story. :lol:

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

Etec or ptek? Pteks were shit. I know plenty of etec owners and none have had a mechanical failure. And many over 5,000 miles. Some with over 10,000. Mine has just under 5,000 and if weather cooperates it should have a minimum of 2k more this year. Now compare that to the cat owners I know and it's a different story. :lol:

It was an etec.  Why would I be bragging on the Ptek?  BTW, I liked my Rev better.

If you are saying the Doos outlast Cats well, here's your box of exploding dicks.   That new cat mil is looking like it may just rival the zook on reliability so far.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It was an etec.  Why would I be bragging on the Ptek?  BTW, I liked my Rev better.

If you are saying the Doos outlast Cats well, here's your box of exploding dicks.   That new cat mil is looking like it may just rival the zook on reliability so far.

cat is kind of like a dodge with cummins.  Great motor wrapped in garbage.  :dunno: 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Kev144 said:

cat is kind of like a dodge with cummins.  Great motor wrapped in garbage.  :dunno: 

i don't know about your analogy about dodge/Cummins, never owned either.  But I can assure you, my components on my Cat are stronger than what I had on my Doo.  Now, stock clutching was apparently a joke, but I don't deal with stock clutching anyway so.....no idea.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Lol! Vince said the same thing when the 600 ctek came out. The new Doo 850 claims 4 stroke reliability and has the best clutching in the industry. Cats 14 year old Doo tech sdi is now game changer? :lol:

Bro I have been to every cat dealer in the UP, northern Wisconsin and 1 in Quebec. I don't ride cats. :lol:

Ask bussman how many cat engines he has rebuilt in the last season or 2... :news:

• Haha 1