FLASHBACK VIDEO: BARBARA WALTERS SCOLDS COREY FELDMAN FOR CALLING OUT HOLLYWOOD PEDOPHILIA. “You’re damaging an entire industry!”

Snake

On 10/12/2017 at 8:27 PM, Snoslinger said:

exactly! and they're not anywhere close to finished either. they'll bring more libruls into the discussions, what one said 8 years ago, where one ate last week. compare all this to what happens when a repuke gets caught doing the same, or worse. the difference is night and day. the funny part? they don't really give 2 shits about any of this, especially since it's hollywood "librul" actresses involved.  

:lol:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Is it just me or is this Hollywood thing starting to look like the catholic church scandals of a few years ago?  An institution systematically protecting it's own which in the end only made the problem worse. 

Yep, DC will be next. 

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

i recall corey talking about a famous hollywood producer abusing boys years ago. did he ever reveal who it was?

Maybe ....Corey was a little hard up for money

Maybe.... Corey was offered some money to shut up.

Stand by me..... great movie!

4 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Maybe ....Corey was a little hard up for money

Maybe.... Corey was offered some money to shut up.

Stand by me..... great movie!

yeah maybe. but after going through something like that, then watching your friend die (the other corey) after dealing with the mental anguishes of the same thing, you'd think he'd reveal everything. 

I would bet a few of you of you know this. The mayor of Chicago had a fund raiser for his reelection in Hollywood. He came back from that little dinner party with 4mil. The  Jew mayors brother happens to be a big Hollywood player.  Why do you think there are so many TV shows and movies filmed in Chicago? That old Hollywood money has a 4mil $ say in Chicago politics.

9 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

don't get me wrong, i think alot of that shit happened. just wondering why he hasn't revealed everything he said happened.

That's why.   An Italian model had a taped confession from HW admitting he assulted her and others . She was paid a large sum of money to go away.

42 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

I would bet a few of you of you know this. The mayor of Chicago had a fund raiser for his reelection in Hollywood. He came back from that little dinner party with 4mil. The  Jew mayors brother happens to be a big Hollywood player.  Why do you think there are so many TV shows and movies filmed in Chicago? That old Hollywood money has a 4mil $ say in Chicago politics.

His brother own(ed) Uber, hence the looking the other way when taxi medallion owners got fucked, twice. Tiny Dancer is a full on fingerless punk bitch. 

1 hour ago, bussman said:

Yep, DC will be next. 

I think this is more calculated than we might even know....ie....Bannon strategy.  He's come right out and said what he's going to do, and its happening.  Genius when you think about it.  Shine the light on their phony, elitist creepy asses.  I'm loving it.

• Like 1