(d)etoilet Tigers slugger Miguel Cabrera hit with child support paternity suit

These ladies know exactly what they’re doing. I know one that ended up with one of the wings kids. She actually had a bet going with a friend group of who could get there first. I know of another that was trying as well. They knew which bars the guys hung out at and would show up ready to go. The pot of gold is there if you can pull it off.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Dude's should make a deposit in the sperm bank and then get snipped.  If not - they play, they pay.  Besides - how come all you anti choice  clowns aren't congratulating them for being responsible raising their kids?  

Gotta laugh at the forum Dumpers who flap their lips about personal responsibility.  But make excuses and complain when one of their hero's is actually held accountable :lol: 

6 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Gotta laugh at the forum Dumpers who flap their lips about personal responsibility.  But make excuses and complain when one of their hero's is actually held accountable :lol: 

Well, I see you're up early looking for validation and "moving the needle" being a repugnant, ignorant liberal twat.  Nobody cares about you dipshit other than to clown you here.  I care just slightly more though.....

SR Precious 1.jpg

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

Where did anybody call him their hero and who said he shouldn't  he held accountable? Why do you continue to lie in an effort to make some assinine point?