Will one of you Trumptards here buy Trump a friggin clue

10 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

So?  He meant the gov.

Wait...aren't the Virgin Islands the 56th state?  Since the 57th island state got overloaded on one side and tipped over and sunk.

:lol:

Democrats...leuk how smert we is!

:lmao:

oh, CNN. :lol:

Just wreaks desperation....the liberal ship has sunk.

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Trump says he spoke to US Virgin Islands' 'president' -- which is him

http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/13/politics/virgin-islands-president-donald-trump/index.html

Seek counseling.........seriously. You have 3 more years of Trump's orange head in your face. Either learn to accept it, or speak to someone that can help you resolve your severe 

dislike of Clump. I would feel the same way if that wretched punk bitch Hillary had been elected. 

Watching the morning news shows. Trump is in full retard lately. Kelly comes out and says to the press  "no I am not resigning and I DON'T THINK I AM BEING FIRED TODAY" wtf is that?

3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

The coverage for Trump here is hilarious. He could kill someone and the numb nuts supporters would find an excuse for him.

You mean like you libs do regarding Clintons?

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Anler said:

Watching the morning news shows. Trump is in full retard lately. Kelly comes out and says to the press  "no I am not resigning and I DON'T THINK I AM BEING FIRED TODAY" wtf is that?

What would you like him to say, when there's an onslaught of fake news stories claiming that he was?  I call it setting the record straight.  Or cockblocking the media.

18 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

What would you like him to say, when there's an onslaught of fake news stories claiming that he was?  I call it setting the record straight.  Or cockblocking the media.

You should see the full clip. He also says he is He doesn't know if he will be fired or not by the end of the day. Was a very peculiar response.

40 minutes ago, Anler said:

You should see the full clip. He also says he is He doesn't know if he will be fired or not by the end of the day. Was a very peculiar response.

Why would he watch it? 

Kellys facial expressions are priceless when asked questions.

42 minutes ago, Anler said:

I did see it.  I just find these kinds of stories with all these unnamed sources to be not news worthy.  My yahoo news feed is just full of them.  I just scroll past.  If and when he gets fired, I'll read why.  Have you noticed everyone said Bannon got fired, yet he's out there giving interviews and telling people what Trumps going to do, his strategies, and fully in support of him?  Same thing with Sebastian Gorka.  I'm starting to think Trump is a little smarter than alotta people give him credit for.

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Why would he watch it? 

Kellys facial expressions are priceless when asked questions.

Annnnnnd......is Kelly resigning?  No.  And he has no intention of doing so.  Thats what you should have taken from the interview, which I did watch.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, DriftBusta said:

I did see it.  I just find these kinds of stories with all these unnamed sources to be not news worthy.  My yahoo news feed is just full of them.  I just scroll past.  If and when he gets fired, I'll read why.  Have you noticed everyone said Bannon got fired, yet he's out there giving interviews and telling people what Trumps going to do, his strategies, and fully in support of him?  Same thing with Sebastian Gorka.  I'm starting to think Trump is a little smarter than alotta people give him credit for.

Yeah I thought Bannon was going to come out in full attack mode against Trump but not so.:thumb: