Will one of you Trumptards here buy Trump a friggin clue

58 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Yeah I thought Bannon was going to come out in full attack mode against Trump but not so.:thumb:

Bannon himself said he was going to be the President's supporter after he left. 

4 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

I did see it.  I just find these kinds of stories with all these unnamed sources to be not news worthy.  My yahoo news feed is just full of them.  I just scroll past.  If and when he gets fired, I'll read why.  Have you noticed everyone said Bannon got fired, yet he's out there giving interviews and telling people what Trumps going to do, his strategies, and fully in support of him?  Same thing with Sebastian Gorka.  I'm starting to think Trump is a little smarter than alotta people give him credit for.

It's not an unnamed source, it was a video of Kelly speaking and answering questions. I get what you're saying about all of the rumors, but Trump has always has issues with keeping his staff together or on the same page. It's very abnormal. I don't think anyone with any hopes of a career would want to be associated with that mess.